Pallies vs Spastic (Bots)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pallies vs Spastic (Bots)

Can we get a league where if the bot lags out the entire match doesn't have the be replayed? hmmm?
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Agreed
    LA

Comment

I must be out of the loop as far as the bots go but...why can't the game be replayed at 527-474 Spastic with 14:15 left to play?

Comment

Originally posted by Asmodeus
        I must be out of the loop as far as the bots go but...why can't the game be replayed at 527-474 Spastic with 14:15 left to play?
        because pallies had base when bot died, so we would have gained time, and we had it for at least 1-2 minutes before everyone even realized the bot died, so it would be bs for us to basically throw away the flag time we had and just start outside of base again, as well as the positioning we had.

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
        Asia Minor> maybe not
        Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
        bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
        bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
        bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
        bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

Also the fact that human error would play a part in tallying the score in seconds, since it's flag time now, not just points.
          Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
          Message has been sent to online moderators
          2:BLeeN> veh yes
          (Overstrand)>no
          2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
          2:BLeeN> ok then no
          :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
          (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Since we gonna play eachother again next week, will both squads have to play the other scheduled squads?
            Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
            Your friend,
            ​​Papi
            ​​​​​

Comment

That was just plain unluckiness.

Stayon, I'm pretty sure you will.
              1: cundor> let's do a disoblige .?go base
              1: Cremation> cundor desperately trying to tell the world hes a diso
              1: cundor> dude
              1: cundor> i already told my parents
              1: Desperate> LOL
              1: Cremation> HAHA
              1: bram> :)
              1: Da1andonly> LOL

Comment

Originally posted by HellzNo!
                because pallies had base when bot died, so we would have gained time, and we had it for at least 1-2 minutes before everyone even realized the bot died, so it would be bs for us to basically throw away the flag time we had and just start outside of base again, as well as the positioning we had.
                Makes sense, thnx for clearing things up.

Comment

Asmo get rid of that sig lol
                  TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                  TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                  Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                  1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                  4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                  1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

same time next week right spastic lads?
                    Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Rides
                      same time next week right spastic lads?
                      so div u going to have 2 Lb 's on sunday?
                      Originally posted by Kolar
                      My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
                      ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Oh lord. I wasn't on ss all weekend. someone tell me what crazy shit went down! Recap what happened in the match for me
                        I AM NOT AN ANIMAL

Comment

I have a suggestion for further TWLS.

Since it seems we're sticking with bots which can cause problems, i suggest having a scheduled Makeup week at the end of season before playoffs. This is done in premier and works well. Now in premier, a bot screwup doesn't mean the game needs to be replayed, but they give you the option to postpone 1 game (we could possibly do 1 game for each league) to be made up on either the makeup week or some other time agreed upon between the two squads (only really happens if one team keeps getting other teams postponements and doesn't want 3 games in a weekend or whatever, so they play 2 in the last week and 2 in the makeup week)

I think the option to postpone 1 game per league is a good one, but more importantly it means when a bot screws up only an hour (if it screws the entire week, just replay the week, but if it's only an horu worth of games, just make them auto postponements) these just go to the postponement week.

Thoughts?
                          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnarok.
                            so div u going to have 2 Lb 's on sunday?
                            that's the plan, ideally back to back if rabbits are down for 3 or 5
                            Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
                              I have a suggestion for further TWLS.

Since it seems we're sticking with bots which can cause problems, i suggest having a scheduled Makeup week at the end of season before playoffs. This is done in premier and works well. Now in premier, a bot screwup doesn't mean the game needs to be replayed, but they give you the option to postpone 1 game (we could possibly do 1 game for each league) to be made up on either the makeup week or some other time agreed upon between the two squads (only really happens if one team keeps getting other teams postponements and doesn't want 3 games in a weekend or whatever, so they play 2 in the last week and 2 in the makeup week)

I think the option to postpone 1 game per league is a good one, but more importantly it means when a bot screws up only an hour (if it screws the entire week, just replay the week, but if it's only an horu worth of games, just make them auto postponements) these just go to the postponement week.

Thoughts?
                              It sounds good, but what if it happens to the same squad or 2 a fwe times in the season? Would they play them all that weekend set for postponement? I like the idea, it keeps things from being all cramed up and stuff like that.

This thing also happend in Inc vs Shriek, but we just restarted the game rite away. I dunno why we did that and spastic/pallies didnt. Maybe it was bc ours happend earlier in the game or something. Not really sure :x
                              _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Working...
                              X