X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out our schedule this weekend

TWLJ SUNDAY 2PM EST vs. Disoblige

TWLB SUNDAY 3PM EST vs. whiterabbits

TWLB SUNDAY 4PM EST vs. Spastic (replay)

TWLD vs. SUNDAY 5PM EST vs. Pirates

What a fun, hard sunday afternoon we have ahead of us. The back-to-back basing games against whiterabbits and spastic is creamy as can be, and it's bookended by a couple winnable, but not easy dueling games. Neat treats are fun to eat.

4-0?
    3-1?
    2-2?
    what do you think kiddies?
    Last edited by Divine Rides; 06-01-2004, 02:04 PM. Reason: I had size=19 and it was fucking massive, then i tried 9, that too was more than enough, so here we are at size 5, large and in charge, without being too much. Send me pot please, i'm serious.
    Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

We will try to fuck you guys up so bad you will lose all games. :]

Comment

i think the lb against wr will give you guys a really good warmup before you have to take on spastic again. I think it will give you the advantage. or maybe if something goes horribly wrong and you lose to wr, it could screw up your guys confidence and mess you up for spastic. I dont think that would happen though
      I AM NOT AN ANIMAL

Comment

dude, this sucks. What a lame schedule, who chose it?
        Who the fuck plays the whole sunday afternoon(for europeans, evenings)?

I would change it... if it's possible
        YOU ARE THE 1,000,000,000TH VISITOR IN MY SIG!
        Click here to receive your price!

Comment

Originally posted by GHB
          dude, this sucks. What a lame schedule, who chose it?
          Who the fuck plays the whole sunday afternoon(for europeans, evenings)?

I would change it... if it's possible

play some on saturday and some on sunday? fuck that... we'll have better attendance this way, and it's all packed on one weekend day.
          http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

I'm thinking 3-1.

Your only loss, of course, being to diso.
            5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
            5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
            5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Honestly, i'm guessing 1-3.

I think diso has the better jav team and i'd consider them about 3rd or 4th best jav team in tw. Pallies falls just behind in my opinion.

And obviously i'm rooting for my squad to pull through in a close match in TWLD.

When it comes to basing, i'll be the first to admit i don't know what i'm talking about but i have a feeling whiterabbits will win their game but spastic will get blown away. I think i heard somewhere that whiterabbits are the one that beats Pallies every year in TWLB regular season, dunno if that's correct or not, i didn't check. But maybe that's why i think they'll win. :x

Good luck though, Divine Rides.
              Last edited by Awesome; 06-01-2004, 02:28 PM.

Comment

You better believe it's correct. When the rabbits and the pallies meet in the reg season, the pallies have yet to win.

EDIT: you'll go 3-1 btw.
                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

3-1. It's either going to be a loss against Diso or a loss against Spastic, god will be with in one of those matches. (Believe me, I know him, and he's flakey like that).

Comment

I'd say Pallies go 4-0. Upset!
                    the price is right, bitch.

Comment

I`d recruit div to Diso only for his elite scheduling skills.. all games on sunday is so nice and rare for us I cant even dream about it these days. Sure I was kinda new in the old twleagues but mad props to the guys in charge back then for keeping all games on sunday. Im telling you tho div, wait til u get to face Shriek and dragonguard and other fucking fuckers who laughs at whatever time u propose on sunday cos they are religious and dont even dare to argue with their parents about it. Forced religion is great! And then they have the balls to say "fuck going out on saturday stupid fags"..

edit: oh 3-1 btw
                      Last edited by Mantra-Slider; 06-01-2004, 04:43 PM.
                      Originally posted by Tyson
                      There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                      Originally posted by HeavenSent
                      Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                      Originally posted by Izor
                      Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

We played both DG and Shriek last weekend. Both games were on Sunday too.

Comment

TWLJ vs Diso - Lose
                          TWLB vs rabbits - Win
                          TWLB vs Spastic - Lose
                          TWLD vs Pirates - Lose

1-3

sry pallies

Comment

One of the perks of having the scheduling league op on squad.

Honestly, if there's on match whiterabbits will get up for it's this one. Those of you who think it's going to be a roll over aren't familiar with the history.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitRapist
                              TWLJ vs Diso - Lose
                              TWLB vs rabbits - Win
                              TWLB vs Spastic - Lose
                              TWLD vs Pirates - Lose

1-3

sry pallies

you think we're gonna win the only match that I think we might lose...
                              http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Working...
                              X