ALF = TWLD Champs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALF = TWLD Champs

Congratulations ALF on Trench Wars League. Now I should see some nice LD games.

sadly in an 0-2 hole now because it takes 2 no shows to get in, which is wrong because 0-1 easily make playoffs.
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

ALF has the following schedule:

Week 03: Grapevine
      Week 04: Pirates
      Week 05: Syndicate
      Week 06: Avalonian
      Week 07: Verone
      Week 08: Rapid
      Week 09: -Final-
      Week 10: Sk8

Personally, i think they'll go 2-6 or maybe 3-5 at best. Coupled with their 0-2 for the first 2 weeks and i don't think they have a legitimate shot at the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
        ALF has the following schedule:

Week 03: Grapevine
        Week 04: Pirates
        Week 05: Syndicate
        Week 06: Avalonian
        Week 07: Verone
        Week 08: Rapid
        Week 09: -Final-
        Week 10: Sk8

Personally, i think they'll go 2-6 or maybe 3-5 at best. Coupled with their 0-2 for the first 2 weeks and i don't think they have a legitimate shot at the playoffs.
        they will beat verone and avalonian, they have a better than 50/50 chance of beating pirates and rapid imo, and have a shot against sk8. 5-5 is the best i see them doing, and that could earn them 4th and a playoff spot. who knows, they might even pick up a win from one of the top 3 squads they face. gv has certainly shown choke potential in what probably would have been a loss against sk8 if it werent for a crucial lagout by myst at 46-43....followed by pretty much getting stomped by -f-. cant say synd looks choke proof either to be honest, i think anyone has atleast a slight chance of beating anyone in twl unless you are talking about one of the bottom 3 against one of the top 3. it is only one round after all, crazy shit can happen.

EDIT: bah...this is escalate not stripes.
        Last edited by 3Stripes; 06-02-2004, 12:32 AM.

Comment

well of course... theres a CHANCE... im just predicting what i think to be the most likely scenario :x

Comment

stripes and escalate are brothers? I was unaware.
            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

nah according to spec chat after the pallies game we are the same person. you didnt really think stripes got good did you?
              There exists a fine line between hard partying and destitution.

Comment

Fu, Mofos can't win games. They'll choke all their games and go 0-8. Stupid mofos.

Comment

Originally posted by King's Sword
                  Fu, Mofos can't win games. They'll choke all their games and go 0-8. Stupid mofos.

GG ava

ALF > AVA
                  Originally posted by Kolar
                  My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
                  ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

O.o Say whaaaaaaaaaaaat
                    audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
                    DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
                    Azreal> LOloL
                    cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

ava needs to change there squadname to TrashTalkers....
                      Originally posted by Kolar
                      My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
                      ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Alf might not be the best squad, but they sure do have the best web site. err

Comment

Originally posted by King's Sword
                          Avalonian has a better chance of goin 0-8 then alf does. Dele can almost single handidly beat avalonian/verone and like said above they could probably pull off some victories against pirates, rapid, sk8.
                          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

I own the name Alf. I kick ass.
                            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Ok, trhat was a direct hit to Dele btw, i didnt wanted to say ava owns (your so dumb if you cant read that) and all i wanted to point out is that all alf are stupid (Dele and Deluge, and even rund who was cool with me before started to insult me). You guys are so fucking stupid (ALF) that i could insult you before you realise that a cock has been insterted in your mouth.
                              SO STOP INSULTING AVA. Insult me if you want.
                              Stupid mofos like that (and im becoming one, geezuz.. ) are so annoying i wanna get rid of them, ill hunt you down to hell even if i have to insult you to do it or own you in week 6 w/e you want, you choose.

Alf is skilled, yes, BUT THEY ARE SOOOOO STUPID.
                              Did i say yet that alf is stupid?
                              Thank you.

I feel like doing an entire website dedicated to Alf's hate. Alf for dissolve cause i'll piss them off
                              http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...393#post204393
                              Last edited by Kings; 06-02-2004, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X