Twldm - Week 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twldm - Week 3

Pirates won week two, Hercules MVP'd for his team, good job to everybody involved there.

Pirates now join Syndicate as the only two teams qualified for the finals right now!

Now to business. . . I wasn't impressed with Europe's showing for TWLDM. The game was hosted at a Euro prime time so there are no excuses for it being too late. Sorry, but you all just don't have as many computer nerds as North America. From now on, as much as possible, the times will be in a North American prime time. Sorry to anybody that this does negatively affect.

That said, this week's game will be Friday, June the 4th at 7PM EST.

In further news. . . Welcome ALF to TWL. Congrats guys, you are the only TWL squad prohibited from participating in TWLDM. There will continue to be a guest squad in TWLDM, ALF is also prohibited from occupying that spot.

TWLDM is an event we host for the entire zone's entertainment, not for the bending of rules and the entertainment of a select few (ALF). Any attempts to ruin the game will be punished severely.

PS. The guest squad has not yet been determined, I haven't had a chance to talk to Herc. Feel free to post your pick here if you read it before i talk to you.

PPS. Continued thanks to Diakka for hosting in my stead. I have work to deal with every Friday and he's there to ensure that the show goes on.
    Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
    Philos> there is something about you
    Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

I'd suggest 8pm EST. that's 5-8 depending on where you are in the US. Otherwise, you're once again tossing us West Ams to the wayside.

Comment

any friday time at all is practically impossible for any outgoing european there is, unless the time is at something like 9-12am est
      Last edited by Blood; 06-02-2004, 06:41 AM.
      jee

Comment

I'd suggest you give a chance to Warpath or Decennium (tho they may be euros). Or even Knockout but i rarely see them show more than 5 at a time.
        Anyways, 7 is ok i guess, just before east people go out for the night. Maybe 8 but that would back up the fun by an hour .

Comment

yeah i agree, make it atleast 8pm est friday. that still gives east coasters time to go get shitfaced on friday and lets west coasters be done with work.
          There exists a fine line between hard partying and destitution.

Comment

No it doesn't.

Comment

"done" if you skip out early.

Comment

Originally posted by Blood
                any friday time at all is practically impossible for any outgoing european there is, unless the time is at something like 9-12am est
                Enough said.
                1: cundor> let's do a disoblige .?go base
                1: Cremation> cundor desperately trying to tell the world hes a diso
                1: cundor> dude
                1: cundor> i already told my parents
                1: Desperate> LOL
                1: Cremation> HAHA
                1: bram> :)
                1: Da1andonly> LOL

Comment

Randedl thats such a bad time...
                  No euros at ALL will show. that'll make TWL-DM a TWL US SQUADS -DM.
                  Ur choice tho.

PS: Sk8 put ut a good fight in both first ones going to final, im pretty sure we'll show like 2 or 3 now..
                  1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
                  1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
                  1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
                  1:Vitja> afk
                  1:Underground> haha vit
                  1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

Not a lot of Euros showed when it was on their time, so whats the difference?
                    the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Blood

lots of westcoasters in the us sometimes aren't even awake at that time.

Comment

Let's do the next one at like 2-3 a.m. EST. I think our late night crew could take it.

Comment

Originally posted by Randedl
                          Pirates won week two, Hercules MVP'd for his team, good job to everybody involved there.

Pirates now join Syndicate as the only two teams qualified for the finals right now.
                          Elite, when did this happen? what are these finals you speak of? are we and syndicate prohibited from playing/winning anymore games and taking spots away from other potential "playoff" contenders? why isn't alf allowed to play? (not that i disagree, i dont really like them... just curious why you dont either).

Comment

I know nothing about the Alf situation, but Syndicate and Pirates are still allowed to play in TWLDM. If Syndicate or Pirates obtain first place in any of the future TWLDM events then the finals qualifying position will go to the runner up of that event.

Comment

No Surrender 4 Guest Squad. $$$$. kthxbai. NS.
                              7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                              Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10
                              Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Working...
                              X