No announcement yet.

Writers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahah, I can imagine an article written by dl..

"The whole game was shit. pure shit. the terr was shit. the other team couldnt get flag and uor cramming sucks. i suggest u go out and fuck uor mom or whatever u piece of shit kid"

HAHA!
    Originally Posted by HeavenSent
    You won't have to wait another 4 years.
    There wont be another election for president.
    Obama is the Omega President.
    http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

no, thats just how i answer Blood
      There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

I will send you something soon, my computer broke so I lost everything, but I will write something up, I am on my mom's comp wich uses a modem, and I am not allowed to dl continuum on here, but I will get too you as quick as I can.
        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Can I just write about lesbian fantasies?
          http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

I don't know if this is possible, but i'd be more than willign to write a Nicknames through of the week thing for the TWL website. I'm one of the few guys who predicts every match and i can hold it in check (no bad words and the like) for somethign serious like this. Maybe i could write one for next week and just send it to you push, and you could make a call from there.
            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

through of the week?

and nick, you're not one of the few who predicts. everyone does on the twl website

Comment

those aren't real predictions.

All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

writer for twl... meh.. i was thinking you were gonna ask me to write a book... im not ever able to be on enough to be a writer for that.. sorry.
                  DarkAcid05> BLAH!!!
                  Xog> Ok dracula calm down.

Kakka> deary i have a question for ya
                  DeArEsT> ???
                  Kakka> if i were a squirrel
                  Kakka> and you were a tree
                  Kakka> would you let me bust a nut in your hole?
                  DeArEsT> ........
                  Jr5> ROFL!!
                  Foobarz> mmmm hmm...

Comment

I'm not sure how much this helps (or how much you could possibly care- probably not too much =X), but I would love to do something like this as soon as I'm enough in touch with everything again to understand what's going on.
                    Originally posted by Ward
                    OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

The Horny Corner !
                      - a kinkyer look at Trench Wars League - Dueling

Well,well lads! Another weekend of extreme backdoor action, eating, choking, strays and money shots has gone by as we now are 4 rounds into this sixth season or Trench Wars League ! So far everything is going like expected with pretty much the only upset being the lack of lag whining and Melee still bothering to show up for games.

At the bottom in the Western Conference we find Avalonian and Rapid. Avalonian has had a really tough start to their first TWL season, with being on the receiving end 99,45% of the time sofar. From the schedule i dont see them getting any wins anytime soon and im pretty sure their morale will fall like a rock when their losing streak continues.

HUGE goatse.cx factor for Avalonian at the end of this season. Rapid is playing them in round 10 and im pretty sure its gonna feel like swinging a baseball bat in the Grand Canyon by that time.

Rapid should be able to pull a few wins this season, but what the fuck happened this week ? 50-47 vs. Melee is HORRID. Anyway. Rapid wont make the cut, so the only interesting thing is if, and in that case, who they are able to take points from later on. Ohwell, whatever.
                      Sore asses here aswell.

That were the rape victims in the Western Conference, which gives us 6 squads with a good shot at playoffs.
                      Ancients has had an easy ride so far, by playing Rapid, Dragonguard and the fartless Avalonians. They got stomped badly by Grapevine last round and im afraid we have seen the last victory (except for Melee) for Ancients this season. They will have a really tough couple of weeks now and i dont expect to see Ancients in the playoffs. Still, they will come decently fuckable out of this season.

Now we have Dragonguard, Shriek, Pallies, Pirates and Disoblige fighting for the 4 last spots. The schedules reveals that Pallies already have their spot secured, cheer cheer chant chant.

Now what about Shriek. Well, might i smell a HUGE upset here? The remaining games are vs. Dragonguard, -Final-, Disoblige, Sk8, Pirates and Ancients. Except Ancients, im afraid all of these squads are capable of beating Shriek on a good day. And you know how it is with these big shot squads and their "superstars"; a few chokes, shit starts hitting the fan and suddenly you have a massive riot.

Its not likely, but Shriek has to keep their shit togetter and focus if they are gonna get the freeride they expect.

Dragonguard has potential. Start getting your shit togetter and you can go far. Metalkid is a prepubescent little child. Leaving because of a TWLD loss is fucking lame, and in the end im pretty sure it was healthy for DG to get rid of MK.
                      They still have a decent lineup and if they can get their act togetter and start playing like they did before TWL started they might have a chance. Their schedule shows atleast 3 sure wins, but will 15 points be enough ?

Pirates. Well. Quite frankly, they arent very good. But after pulling the close game vs. Alf and having a semi easy road till round 10 im sure we will have Pirates, roaar, fighting for a spot at the end of the first 10 rounds.

Disoblige will make it. But it will be VERY interesting to see who Diso hands out points to!

All in all its looking very good for an amazing finish in the Western Conference. As of now i predict Pallies, Disoblige on with Pirates, Dragonguard and Shriek fighting FIERCLY over the last 2 spots, Pirates and Dragonguard making it

-------------------------------

Thats pretty much how an article by Horny Elf will be looking. Probably shitlaods of typos and stuff, but wtf, im norwegian :P
                      :wub: GammaHydroxyButyrate :wub:

Comment

good read...putting squads in there place is an important job and somebody has to do it ;o...
                        It's not whether you win or lose.
                        It's how you place the blame.

Comment

You have my submitted article Pusher, I hope you choose me, I'd be glad to service you. (for twl, sickos)
                          Subspace - Best kept secret in the video gaming world. Let's keep it that way.

Comment

When will they be published on the TWL site?
                            1: cundor> let's do a disoblige .?go base
                            1: Cremation> cundor desperately trying to tell the world hes a diso
                            1: cundor> dude
                            1: cundor> i already told my parents
                            1: Desperate> LOL
                            1: Cremation> HAHA
                            1: bram> :)
                            1: Da1andonly> LOL

Comment

i think it woulda been better had this been done before the season started.

were already half way through the season.

Comment

Building for next season awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X