Schedule question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schedule question

We tried to get our TWLD game scheduled for Saturday anytime, no joy as -Final- wanted it Sunday 13:00Est.

Well what do you know, no time was agreed upon between the caps and the game was scheduled by an Op? for the exact time, day -final- wanted.

Now nothing wrong with this, but how is this justified when theres only 4 games out of the 24 scheduled for Saturday yet they put our game at the same time as 2 others in a really busy time day.

I was under some illusion any games where caps dont agree was placed into a random time/date slot, which was generally a time slot not being used so the games were spread out.

Someone explain please, coz we be screwed and will only have 2 starters there, and I aint talking about spare ribs and soup.
    Last edited by TajaUk; 06-04-2004, 08:48 PM.

By the looks of it, seems you hve been wronged. Fight the system, you sexy sexy man.
    but seriously, if this is all true... somethings wrong.
    Subspace - Best kept secret in the video gaming world. Let's keep it that way.

Comment

Maybe one of these 2 rules applies to your situation?

7.06 If one Squad Captain fails to enter or agree to a proposed time in negotiation, the other's proposed time will be automatically accepted.

7.07 If the second Captain replies to an offered time more than 48 hours after the initial proposal, the first Captain is automatically rewarded the proposed time.

Comment

Not to be a real dick bc i like u, but what are the chances of u beating final no matter what day it is. Besides i think the ops have better things to do then assign games to help a squad out who would win anyway.
        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Its not about winning, we were never gonna win so lets not divert the theme of the thread.

I just wanna know how the game went to that slot when its so busy already then. Our cap did those things sleepy so it shoudnt have gone to -final- choice.

Comment

heh its a shame but hardly going to affect the result by much, only reason we (british squad) were annoyed was because it rules out me, castle and acidmouse from the game, ah well.

dem

Comment

I think I heard Push say that whoever submits their time first gets the slot when the squads can't agree, but maybe I just made that up.
              5:gen> man
              5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

I think you made that up.

The League Operator will choose a time slot starting between 2pm and 4pm EST (1900 - 2100 GMT) on either Saturday or Sunday by order of first availability.

That's the rule that should go into effect if they both pick times within 48 hours but disagree on the day to play on. I have no idea what the order of first availability is though. I'd actually like to know that.
                Last edited by Sleepy Weasel; 06-05-2004, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
                  I think I heard Push say that whoever submits their time first gets the slot when the squads can't agree, but maybe I just made that up.
                  I think i heard him say that before also.
                  _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

so you get your slot if u put it in as soon as possible and dont agree anyother slots with the opposition squad, sounds unfair and upto exploits.

Comment

Working...
                    X