It's about 15 minutes after the finish of TWLB week 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's about 15 minutes after the finish of TWLB week 3

And BOY was it a spectacular weekend for basing these past two days?!
    I thought I'd put together a couple things that I saw both yesterday and today.

Basing started this week off with a huge match, Shriek vs Anti-Scrub. Shriek, beating a basing squad last week (Incuria), was sure they had this match, against another basing squad, in the bag. Holydude's absense shocked many a TWL manager, but those that picked Spybreak or Brookus, were very pleased by this match's result. a2m and Cig Smoke once against teamed up as sharking buddies to lead their team, but fell short of thier goal, when they realised that having a jav that goes 45-67 with 19 tks, is really never a game winner. A-S comes out strong, being the only team with a perfect record in TWLB.

The Whiterabbits were ONCE AGAIN the underdogs going into the match against Pallies, as they were last year, and guess what? THE YEAR BEFORE! Whiterabbits proved that history indeed repeats itself, leaving a scar on the Pallies record for the rest of the season, further proving my point that this is going to be the most competetive season thus far (for basing).

First up for Spastic, Syndicate. Possibly the most dangerous spiders in the league, Syndicate looked intimidating going into this match, after their tough loss against RB last week, Syndicate was deffinetly looking for a win. Spastic on the other hand, had different plans. In fact, Spastic said, "You know what, shitting around time is over, let's fucking rhomp these motherfuckers, and give Necro a fucking perfect game." Spastic went on to allow Syndicate to have only 38 seconds of the flag, leaving Syndicate a battered and beaten squad.

Mambo and -Final- squared off in yet another largely anticipated match. It seemed as though Mambo had the game in the bag, when suddenly, the ever welcomed, TW spike came around to kick both squad's asses. Mambo, not willing to give up, gave -Final-'s lag a punch in the face with a little lag magic of their own. Game goes to Mambonians, giving them a 2-1 record so far this season.

What promissed to be a blowout from BasingCrew members, against the weak basers Sk8, proved to be wrong. Sk8 came and shocked the Crew members with 10 minutes of flag time, and even giving BC a run for their money. Everest came out strong however, pulling 6 terr kills out of his ass, and giving me much needed TWLM points, thus winning the game.

Melee vs Incuria was the biggest shocker this week, with Incuria pulling out on top, Molgan pulling the MVP, and Leroy actually getting to play.

The much anticipated Spastic and Pallies match resumed this week. I didn't really get to watch this, so I'll let the pro's handle this match, I'm sure it was a doozy.

Lastly it was Fit's old squad vs Fit's new squad. Fit of Rage, played yet another important role for Disoblige this game, by warming the bench. His efforts were in vain however. RB lost base with a time of 14:36, while Diso held it until 14:30. RB managed to push their way in, to fight the biggest FR fight of their careers. An intense 1 minute battle raged, with RB holding the flag until 14:55, Diso taking it back, making Ajaxee stand alone, until almost instantly 2 sharks and 5 spiders attached, to push Diso off the flag, and grab it for the last longest 5 seconds ever. The former cup champions come out of this week with the most losses they've ever endured (and maybe will ever endure?).

PHEW! What a great weekend it was. I wish I had gotten to see all of the matches more in depth, but I didn't. I wasn't here this weekend to give any match reports, but the sheer awesomeness of some of these matches made it so that I just couldn't resist (right after the RB vs Diso match).

Woah. Weird. Pallies r next
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Nice report :up:
      I just went through this weekends twlb games stats on twl website. Notice how the mvp of each game is a terr?
      Except for the pallies vs spastic game, koan was the mvp as a spider, but he's special.
      BasingCrew[dot]com

Comment

i have to say, ajaxee is the man. gg RB. i sucked tho and played a big role in this loss.
        There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

Spastic is like really good and stuff.

-Epi
          Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
          www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
          www.animeslice.com

Comment

"win by n mins" would be a cool feature to add to TWLB next season. :up:

Comment

Racked my nerves way too much. I choked at the beginning of the game. It happens. Great game, RB.
              5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
              5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
              5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Ya that RB diso game was hella good rite till the end! Paul was rite, our jav hurt us this weekend where he helped us in the past.

Paul: i baught everst in terr to $$$$ and i had koan in fighter i believe! damn bastards in LD/LJ got me good tho, i had about 4 ppl not play in those 2 leagues.
                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Cig Smoke Like Base
                  PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

lol
                    Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
                    Mirror <ZH> this sucks
                    Server> dont worry mirror
                    Server> shark fits your tits
                    Peace <ZH>> shut up
                    Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
                    Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
                    1:Hercules> im level 90
                    1:Hercules> in 9d
                    1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
                    1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

pj, that goes down in history as one of the best interviews ever

Comment

Im confused :X ??
                        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

LoL poor Cig, poor......oblivious.....Cig
                          hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
                          !

Comment

Conjunction junction, what's your function?

llater,
                            Tony

Comment

Hahaha $$

Nice basing weekend it seems
                              ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                              Failure teaches success.

Comment

Working...
                              X