1.Pallies 3-0 +45
    2.Ancients 3-0 +21
    3.Disoblige 2-1 +21
    4.Shriek 2-1 +21
    5.Pirates 1-2 even
    6.DragonGuard 1-2 -21
    7.Rapid 0-3 -33
    8.Avalonian 0-3 -54

The surprise has to be ancients, who we all knew were good but have come out of the block undefeated. Now they've played easier teams (rapid, dragonguard and avalonian, the bottom 3) so there schedule gets a lot harder until they play melee in round 8. Look for them to drop. Shriek and Pirates and battling it out for the last playoff spot. Pirates have been losing by very little, as you can tell by the +/- being even. Pirates have Alf, Avalonian, BS and Ancients coming up, so look for them to make a charge. Shriek has the tougher schedule by far, so the week 9 meeting between the two may be the decider. DraongGuard could alos make a charge playing verone, shriek, melee and then rapid. so things will be tight for the last spot. Expect more loses from Avalonian and Rapid, and more wins from Pallies and Disoblige.

EAST:

1.-Final- 3-0 +42
    2.Syndicate 2-1 +35
    3.British Squad 2-1 +34
    4.Grapevine 2-1 +12
    5.Sk8 1-2 +8
    6.Melee 1-2 +5
    7.Verone 1-2 -11
    8.Alf 0-1 -25

Not far off from how i'd guess them to finish. BS's time is here and they'll need wins over Avalonian, Sk8 and Pirates to help them stay in for the playoffs, before they play GV, Diso and Syndicate. -F- and Synd will remain near the top with GV leaping over BS with games against Ancients, Verone, Pallies and Melee coming up followed by Melee, Pirates, British Squad and Syndicate leaving them with the easiest schedule to come. Melee and Verone will be leap frogged by Alf leaving Sk8 and BS to fight it out for the last playoff spot.

TWLJ:

WEST:

1. Disoblige 3-0 +67
    2. Shriek 3-0 +59
    3.-Final- 2-1 +52
    4.Sk8 2-1 +21
    5.Mambo 1-2 -21
    6.Hinder 1-2 -76
    7.Ancients 0-3 -54
    8.Melee 0-3 -57

The standings here are pretty self explanitory. The only squad really capable of making a charge now is Mambo at Sk8 for the final playoff spot, but Mambo has already lost to Sk8. Hinders +/- is simply to large to overcome by there no show, and should they no show again they'll be replaced.

EAST:

1.Syndicate 3-0 +37
    2.Pallies 2-1 +33
    3.Grapevine 2-1 +24
    4.DragonGuard 2-1 +8
    5.Pirates 1-2 -1
    6.Tanked 1-2 -23
    7.Rapid 1-2 -24
    8.Elenya 0-3 -44

A bit of upsets here. Pirates a team with plenty of skill is currently out of a playoff spot having lost a match to 7th place Rapid. With matches against DG, Hinder and Elenya look for Pirates to move up but possibly not far as DG has an easy schedule with Ancients, Tanked and Melee after Pirates. This has the makings of a close playoff race. Look for GV to cruise with Pallies and Syndicate because of an easy schedule.

TWLB:

WEST:

1.Anti-Scrub 3-0
    2.Spastic 2-1
    3.-Final- 2-1
    4.Pallies 2-1
    5.Rejected Basers 2-1
    6.BasingCrew 1-2
    7.Melee 0-3

Now thats one close damned division. First off, who would think a mere 3 games in that only one squad would still be undefeated, and that it would be Anti-Scrub. (round of applause) Now granted A-S has realtivly easy teams with little playoff hope, but they're th only team that is still undefeated, and must have set a record by how badly the crushed melee. You've got 5 squads all capable of making the playoffs, all with hard schedules because off how competitive basing is. Looking over the next few weeks expect RB to go 2-1, Pallies to go 2-1 or 3-0, Sk8 to go anywhere from 1-2 to 2-1 or 3-0, Spastic to 2-1 and A-S to go anywhere from 0-3 to 2-1. All in all expect the top 5 to be just as close come next wrapup in round 6.

EAST:

1.whiterabbits 2-1
    2.Shriek 2-1
    3.Mambo 2-1
    4.Incuria 2-1
    5.Syndicate 1-2
    6.Disoblige 0-3
    7.Sk8 0-3

"What the Fuck?" Disoblige is 0-3, shriek is running around the top of the division and teams 2 3 and 4 are seperated by less than 2 minutes (wr is about 10 ahead, not that it matters a lot as of yet) Assuming Disoblige turns it around soon, they could be in the playoff hunt still, and so could Syndicate when there spiders are rolling. Synd has a probably 2-1 coming up and diso has a 2-1 or at least a 1-2. if diso does only manage a 1-2 they'll need to beat pallies, syndicate, wr and sk8 just to break even, a very hard task with some quality (and not so quality) squads. as for syndicate they got crushed by spastic setting a new record after the melee vs a-s game. if they're to have any chance they need some wins soon, as they also have a tough end to the schedule. Incuria, Mambo and the like are hardly already setup for playoff runs though, as they all have very hard schedules to come. Look for Sk8 to continue to lose!

Any thoughts on TWL so far? Surprises? Want to toot your own horn or your squads horn? Put your bragging rights here gentlemen and ladies.
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

It looks like the 5 lower squads of TWLB (you know which ones I'm talking about) are all likely to take another loss next weekend. That would leave three of them at 0-4 and two at 1-3. Also, Melee and Sk8 are both likely to go 0-10 this season, as they do not have to play each other. I think unless any big things happen, it's pretty clear cut already which squads won't be making the playoffs this year, although maybe 1 or 2 of them could squeek in by beating the other lower ranked squads, and with some luck, a few of the middle squads getting some losses.
    sdg

Comment

who would expect grapevine to be doing better in javs than in warbirds.
      Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
      Philos> there is something about you
      Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

diso has to go 7-0 for the last 7 weeks to have a legitimate shot at playoffs in my opinion. that conference is so tight. every loss is huge for anyone in that conference (to a greater extent than the other conferences in other leagues imho), and diso already has 3 of em. doens't look good but if anyone can get out of that bad start, it's diso.

Comment

Originally posted by Randedl
          who would expect grapevine to be doing better in javs than in warbirds.
          stop underrating ur own javs you have a good team with 1st line on. Seems u want that good ppl dont show to give u a win :P

gv gonna make playoffs on lj
          8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
          8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
          8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
          8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
          8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
          8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Looking at TWLB you can already be sure that this seasons basingcompetition is the best yet! Not just a few powerhouses. Small margins. Competition is fierce. Really, we have a shitload of good basingsquads. And we all have the base arena to thank for this.
            http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

I think we(Rapid)'ll pull it up in twlj and make it in playoffs.. It will be hard.. but check our schedule.. next week elenya..and so on.. we'll have probably only 2 loses anymore and others are wins.. I think we can win pallies or grapevine..u don't think so but believe it or not we have a really good chance .. so it would be 6-4 and that should be enuff for playoffs..?
              revolt> my girl
              Golden_Aim> nice lips, i bet she gives u awesome blowjobs
              Metal Headz> she looks good for bjs
              Golden_Aim> LOL MHZ
              Metal Headz> ROFL

1:kesser> MENTION ME
              1:kesser> MOST KILLS

kess is homo

Comment

Interesting read thnks.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden_Aim
                  I think we can win pallies or grapevine..u don't think so but believe it or not we have a really good chance
                  At least you have faith. May god be with you...

Comment

Rapid Is Gonna Get Owned By The Powerful Grapevine Javmachine!

Edit: DAMN, I still can't type all in caps!
                    6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                    3 league vet

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
                      diso has to go 7-0 for the last 7 weeks to have a legitimate shot at playoffs in my opinion. that conference is so tight. every loss is huge for anyone in that conference (to a greater extent than the other conferences in other leagues imho), and diso already has 3 of em. doens't look good but if anyone can get out of that bad start, it's diso.
                      Frankly, our shot at the playoffs not only depends on how we do, but how the other squads in our conference do. If Syndicate Shriek and Incuria suffer some tough losses and break somewhere around even, it will make it somewhat easier for us to make it (we could go 6-4 instead of 7-3). Either way, we know we have our work cut out for us the remaining 7 weeks. Let's see if desperate measures yield desperate performances.
                      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Desperate performances usually suck in basing
                        6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                        3 league vet

Comment

Originally posted by Miku19
                          Desperate's performances usually suck in basing
                          Wtf I own
                          1: cundor> let's do a disoblige .?go base
                          1: Cremation> cundor desperately trying to tell the world hes a diso
                          1: cundor> dude
                          1: cundor> i already told my parents
                          1: Desperate> LOL
                          1: Cremation> HAHA
                          1: bram> :)
                          1: Da1andonly> LOL

Comment

Let's see those predictions, Nick
                            Raging Hawk

Comment

Dear -Final-,

You lost to Syndicate, even without my "bias" there to fuck you over. You suck. Haha.

Love,

~J
                              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X