Twldm - Week 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twldm - Week 4

Grapevine (what a great squad) won week 3, Mega Newbie claimed MVP with a sick record of 30-5.

This week's game will be at 8pm EST on Friday, June the 12th.

stay tuned for the guest squad. . .

PS: Current Squads already qualified for the finals. . .
    -Syndicate
    -Pirates
    -Grapevine
    Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
    Philos> there is something about you
    Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

well Randedl, are u really keeping that STUPID time? NO EURO WILL PLAY AT THAT TIME. Its supposed to be TWL DM. Its not only for americans. I wonder why u dont get it....
    1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
    1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
    1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
    1:Vitja> afk
    1:Underground> haha vit
    1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

who cares about this anyway. i doubt any euros would play on friday night, and 2 pm est is friday night.
      There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

8pm est is the time when i'm going to be passing out next friday, it's 3am for me
        jee

Comment

download it was like 2pm EST I would play.. its before EUROs go out. but no, it has to be when americans want.

Comment

Originally posted by Underground
            download it was like 2pm EST I would play.. its before EUROs go out. but no, it has to be when americans want.

yep i agree. noone cares about twl dm anyway.

if u wanna win just hide & run :/
            Originally posted by Kolar
            My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
            ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

I didnt even know there was something lik twldm
              I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Underground, 2 or 3 weeks ago rand hosted a euro friendly time and nobody showed up. Infact most people that did show up were still canadians and americans, no europeans. this normally brings in 120+, on the eur time we had 63.

You had your chance, so to speak.
                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Nickname, my squad showed. I cant do anything about the others. U gotta give us the chance to show. but its ok, get ur TWL DM win.

Comment

I doubt wr will get a twldm win either, but i'm syaing we did try a euro friendly time and nobody showed. Rand works on population, he hosts it whenever he gets the most people involved, and you were 60+ short.
                    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

to reiterate, due to very low attendance from the public, as well as very low interest in hosting from staff members on during euro times, hosting any time before 7pm est seems to be useless.

these events are put together for the zone's entertainment, not as a serious league. that said, since everybody cannot be happy, i aim to attract the highest attendance possible.

this week's game is moved 1 hour later as i don't see how it makes a difference to eastern north america, while the west coast will have a better chance at showing up.

once summer break hits for the schools, we will probably look at hosting it earlier on and seeing if europe and all of north america can't show at the same time.

so far, aside from the ~60 people we got for the game we hosted at 1pm est (i think it was), we have yet to be below 100 players, hitting ~140 more often than not. the numbers speak for themselves.

i would love to have the game hosted at 10pm est when i get off work, but it's just not conveniant numberwise. it's not like i'm being able to make these games either

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Originally posted by Randedl
                        to reiterate, due to very low attendance from the public, as well as very low interest in hosting from staff members on during euro times, hosting any time before 7pm est seems to be useless.

these events are put together for the zone's entertainment, not as a serious league. that said, since everybody cannot be happy, i aim to attract the highest attendance possible.

this week's game is moved 1 hour later as i don't see how it makes a difference to eastern north america, while the west coast will have a better chance at showing up.

once summer break hits for the schools, we will probably look at hosting it earlier on and seeing if europe and all of north america can't show at the same time.

so far, aside from the ~60 people we got for the game we hosted at 1pm est (i think it was), we have yet to be below 100 players, hitting ~140 more often than not. the numbers speak for themselves.

i would love to have the game hosted at 10pm est when i get off work, but it's just not conveniant numberwise. it's not like i'm being able to make these games either

well then u will see NO euro squad in twldm playoffs or finals or how u call it.

GG USA & CAN
                        My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit

Comment

will be always same squads winning. : /

Comment

Originally posted by Underground
                            will be always same squads winning. : /
                            yep but they are going to this if any squad wins that is allready in the playoffs, #2 will take the win etc etc.

so they will get everyone non-euro squad in the playoffs.
                            My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit

Comment

well i'm sorry for being canadian.

and i'm sorry that euro squads don't like to accept people from other continents.

Comment

Working...
                              X