X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nicknames Week 4 Predictions!

and so it goes on

TWLD

Pallies vs. -FINAL- -- a tough one to call to say the least. Both have big time quality lineups but i'm sticking with pallies because i really feel they have better activity with there big wbs. Definite playoff implications.

Ancients vs. Grapevine -- Gv is going to continue to roll on. This match will be decently close, but shouldn't be a worry for gv.

DragonGuard vs. Verone -- now minus MetalKid DG stands poised to pick up some wins. Look for an improvement in teaming is dg will actually be playing 5v5, rather than 5v4 with some guy off radaring for record.

Pirates vs. ALF -- pirates gonna need some talent to show up if they expect to win this. They can win it, but they seem to have issues showing the big guns these days.

Shriek vs. Syndicate -- this match would be better if it was twlj, but it's not. It won't be that close, even with some solid shriek starters.

Rapid vs. Melee -- one of melees few chances to get a win this season, will fall short. Melee for 0-10

Avalonian vs. British Squad -- BS needs to beat on teams like this to make sure they stay in the playoff hunt. Shouldn't be a problem.

Disoblige vs. Sk8 -- could be a quality match. Disoblige just has more depth.

TWLJ

Disoblige vs Shriek -- Shriek playing a top notch team this week, with playoff implications all over this one. Shriek has the talent and the lag to pull it off, but only with there starting line. Should they have any attendance issues, or have poor subs show up, diso will take it.

Pallies vs. Tanked -- Pallies have the talent, but not neccisarily the teamwork. Won't matter though, they'll run over tanked.

Ancients vs. Melee -- Special Olymbics match of LJ!

DragonGuard vs. Pirates -- a must win for both teams, as it could go a long way to deciding playoff positioning.

Elenya vs. Rapid -- another win for rapid, as they play the bottom fedders of both divisions.

-FINAL- vs. Mambo -- Simply to much for the struggling mambo.

Grapevine vs. Syndicate -- if ld it would be a lot more fun, but it isn't, and synd will roll over them.

Hinder vs. Sk8 -- hopfully hinder finally drops out so wr cna take there place, but probably not. Sk8 will crush 'em either way.

TWLB:

Melee vs. Spastic -- Spastic will be trying to break the record they set with Syndicate last week, and they just might.

Mambo vs. Syndicate -- The chances of synd really trying is pretty low. They don't practice enough, they don't have the talent, they just can't win. Burnt 4 Terr

-FINAL- vs. Disoblige -- I had a lot of trouble calling this match. -F- is just waiting to burst into lb in a big way and diso is going straight down the tubes. this is crunch time for Disoblige though, as they probably won't even make the playoffs this season. I'v bet on disoblige and been wrong every single game thus far, i'm giving them 1 more week to turn it around.

Shriek vs. whiterabbits -- a tight tight match which should be awesome.

BasingCrew vs. ReJeCtEd BaSeRs -- battle of the horribly named squads. RB will crushed them.

Incuria vs. Sk8 -- were at a point where Sk8 should just drop out of there own free will so someone who can compete can come in.

Anti-Scrub vs. Pallies -- No more undefeated teams if Pallies can pull off the win. I think they might (even though brookus is a machine)

and whenever the replays are played, BC will beat Sk8 and Mambo will beat -F-
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Originally posted by Nickname

DragonGuard vs. Verone -- now minus MetalKid DG stands poised to pick up some wins. Look for an improvement in teaming is dg will actually be playing 5v5, rather than 5v4 with some guy off radaring for record.

This will be my first match of the TWLD season. Hopefully I can get to a good start. Dragonguard has been working hard this week already on gettin some teamwork in. We should take this game but hopefully it will not be close. Looking forward to finally gettin some TWL time in.
    2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

BasingCrew vs. ReJeCtEd BaSeRs -- battle of the horribly named squads.
      LOL
      FIRST you pillage, THEN you burn.

Comment

Pirates vs. ALF -- pirates gonna need some talent to show up if they expect to win this. They can win it, but they seem to have issues showing the big guns these days.
        we had everyone except one person show up for last weeks TWLD ... we just simply got bea. The TWL-J is where we had attendance problem where every jav simply had other plans at the exact same time.
        BasingCrew vs. ReJeCtEd BaSeRs -- battle of the horribly named squads. RB will crushed them.
        lol, nick every basing squad is horribly named. The only squads with a decent name competing in TWL-B this season are Syndicate and Shriek. But yeah, those 2 are the worst of the worst named

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos
          This will be my first match of the TWLD season. Hopefully I can get to a good start. Dragonguard has been working hard this week already on gettin some teamwork in. We should take this game but hopefully it will not be close. Looking forward to finally gettin some TWL time in.

I think you've got the win regardless, because the dg teaming will greatly improve.

All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

BasingCrew vs. ReJeCtEd BaSeRs -- battle of the horribly named squads.
            What's in a name?
            The song doesn't make your hands clap,
            The hand claps make the song

Comment

The whole squad forms around the name, I don't think I'd hear some DragonGuard guys yelling around "YARR, YARR, THARR BE NO PIRATES, YARR!"
              6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
              3 league vet

Comment

We should just skip playing the matches and let nickname's predictions decide the winners.
                http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

That's cool by me. We'll finally get a win in TWLB.
                  5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                  5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                  5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

I'm only about 75% acurate as it is, and if i got to choose, i'd predict some loses to teams i'm not fond off.

but bloodzombie will always be my mvp of love.

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos
                      R u even eligable this weekend coming up? :P or do u havta wait another week?

Nick: if sk8 should drop out, so should melee. SK8 is alot better then melee + sk8 is actualy tryin to get better by recruiting some basers even if they arent top of the line.
                      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Cig Smoke, melee has 36 members... why should they still recruit?

Recruiting is one way to get better but practice is another. Melee just needs to practice, no more recruiting. Sk8 doesnt know when to quit, they're up to 45 members last i checked.

Anyways, stop telling us each week how much Melee and Sk8 suck at basing, we get the message already. You left both and now they suck. The end.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome

Recruiting is one way to get better but practice is another. Melee just needs to practice, no more recruiting. Sk8 doesnt know when to quit, they're up to 45 members last i checked.

Anyways, stop telling us each week how much Melee and Sk8 suck at basing, we get the message already. You left both and now they suck. The end.
                          Awesome yea we got lots of members but that is since we know TWL would have different roster. We let the inactive/old members on TWD roster so they can have some fun when they come online... We dont have more than 35 players on the future TWL Roster. its just old ppl that is in squad for years.. u cant just axe them
                          1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
                          1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
                          1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
                          1:Vitja> afk
                          1:Underground> haha vit
                          1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

Lets Fight

Gv Will Lose, Me And Utopia Will Stand Up With Over 15 Kills And Just Destroy Those Gv Newbies Omg Omg Omg

I Think That Gv Is Highly Overrated As Were Dg And Rapid, Booooyaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

Ancients For Gangraping Gv With 50-49, And Yes, Its A Gangrape Even With Small Margin, Our Bullets Will Penetrate Their Asses Like Theres No Tomorrow!!!!

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome

If u would of read the whole topic, nickname is the one who said sk8 should drop out of basing. I was just informing him sk8 is alot better then melee is. I personaly dont care if any of them drop out, nick braught it up. And i wasnt saying recruiting was the method of getting better for melee or sk8. What i was saying is Sk8 is chosing the method of recruiting ppl who are basing oriented and giving them a good shot at gettin better. I didnt take much time to look at roster count or anything so i didnt know melee had 36 ppl, and maybe practice is the thing they need to get better. Personaly i dont care what they do, i was just saying if one should drop out then so should the other.
                              _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Working...
                              X