X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One question about the Sk8 vs BCrew appeal

I know it's going to be replayed

Got a question

Since this is a game from week 3...although it's going to replayed at week 4...

The people that are not eligible from week 3 are not allowed to be played this replayed game.

I know I said it a bit confusing but what I am trying to say is the people joined from week 2-3 that can play in week 4, but since it's a replay, I think it would be fair if we can treat this game as a week 3 game.
    TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
    TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
    Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
    1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
    4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
    1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

You are absolutely correct. Players who were not eligible to play in Week 3 due to roster restrictions, will not be eligible to play in the replays not matter what week they are held.
    Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

YOu gotta be fucking joking me, Everest was the one person who was gonna SAVE my TWLM-B this week. I demand a recount.

Another question.... how many minutes did Sk8 lose the flag for? Or was that not the point? I don't quite understand why even a MINUTE in a 15-10 game matters. Or did this flag jupe happen at the very end of the game while Sk8 was holding the flag?
      Last edited by PaulOakenfold; 06-08-2004, 04:40 PM.

Comment

It happened during the last flag room battle. The flag was mined by BC and then, someone from sk8 probably rammed it in order to touch the flag. I didn't see it but that's what probably happened. Then we lost the flag room battle and the flag room. When we lost possession of flag, the score was something like 14:30 - 10:07 in favor of BC. A few seconds later, Sk8 formed their cram while we were pushing in but the bot was still counting the time for BC. Then we won. Sk8 lost arround 15seconds - 60 seconds of flag in my opinion.
        BasingCrew[dot]com

Comment

A bit how we lost to disoblige last season, but our scores were 109982 to 109861.
          You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Camisade vs Disoblige should be replayed if this is being replayed. Common, let's put the teams back together... common.

Comment

I think this sets a dangerous precedent. People are aware of the flag jupe thing, so if you're losing a close match (and a replay would be in your favor, like your starters didn't show for this game), die on the flag for a replay?
              SIGNATURE PROTEST: KEEP THE SHORT FFS

Comment

I have to agree with PUSH's decision 'cause he's my boss. In my own opinion though, BC should have gotten the win with no replay. This is a known bug in the client. Everyone has been made aware of it. If you're somehow not aware of it by now, you've been hiding in a cave and that's simply your fault.

Moral of the story, get touchy feely with the flag.
                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                  I have to agree with PUSH's decision 'cause he's my boss. In my own opinion though, BC should have gotten the win with no replay. This is a known bug in the client. Everyone has been made aware of it. If you're somehow not aware of it by now, you've been hiding in a cave and that's simply your fault.

Moral of the story, get touchy feely with the flag.
                  How has everybody been made aware of it? Ive never recieved a mail or a warning of any sort about this. Sk8 isnt a baser squad and with our spider lineup we had 2-3 who didnt know about this bug. To know about this bug you`d have to read the forums or play in ?go base regulary, most of us do neither.

Do not speak unless spoken too, Jason, youll just make a fool of yourself
                  Last edited by Horny Elf; 06-08-2004, 08:41 PM.
                  :wub: GammaHydroxyButyrate :wub:

Comment

I didn't know about this bug until just reading this thread. Sounds like it needs to be taken care of.

Comment

Originally posted by code
                      I didn't know about this bug until just reading this thread. Sounds like it needs to be taken care of.
                      I dont think it can. Its on the client side, so to fix it i guess PriitK has to update Continuum and we all have to download a new version, how likely is that to happend within this century ?
                      :wub: GammaHydroxyButyrate :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by Horny Elf
                        Do not speak unless spoken too, Jason, youll just make a fool of yourself
                        OH, THE IRONY!

I guarantee at least one (and most likely more than one) of the players on your squad knew about this bug. And I also guarantee that at least one of these players was present at your match. zXer has based for plenty long enough, and he was a shark in the match.

You, sir, are a tit.
                        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Don't ?go base now guys!!! Voth has bot powers, I don't even understand why this guy gets it. So funny.
                          TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                          TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                          Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                          1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                          4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                          1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

it wasnt in the rules it was in the forums ...end of story...if they want to change the rules go ahead but were not forced to read the forums so bug off buggers
                            It's not whether you win or lose.
                            It's how you place the blame.

Comment

As I've explained before, all instances of the flag bug are going to be dealt with on a case by base basis. And all determinations made from those cases will vary based on the situation at hand.

In this case, the flag bug directly effected the final outcome of the match. There is no way any of us could have known if Sk8 would have continued to hold the base until they won, or if BC would have re-taken the flag room and held it. We've had instances of the flag bug happen already in a couple of the TWLB games this season, and this has been the only one that had a profound effect on the outcome of a game. Therefore, it was decided to replay the game fully in order to give both squads the fairest possible chance to compete for a legitimate win.

This is a client side problem, one that would indeed need a specific update in a new Continuum client. I'm sure we'll see a new client as soon as Priitk has it ready for use. As stated above, all of us here (including Priitk) do this on a volunteer basis, to provide all of you what we see as a valuable service. Frankly, I've never in my life seen people get so worked up over something that is paid for by someone else, and given to you for free. Relax folks, this shit is going to happen, and we're going to deal with it the best we can.

-PUSH
                              Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Working...
                              X