Request: Pusher to read.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request: Pusher to read.

The Mambo vs. -FINAL- game is to be replayed week 5? Well, is there any way we can switch with sk8 and basingcrew? I ask this because we can't field the line up that we had vs. mambo the first time during week 5 (including myself). Any week you put this match besides week 5 would be satisfactory. Please take this into consideration.

Yeah, I suppose it's true that it's not exactly fair for the bots to cause a squad to have a significantly worse lineup than they should. If Mambo agreed on the week (they would if they're nice, but clearly wouldn't if they want an easier win), it's probably fair.
    5:gen> man
    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

It's their call, either Sika terrs or I terr.

Comment

would be funny to see a terr get speced by the host
        Originally posted by Kolar
        My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
        ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

hiliarious
          A drunken mans words are a sober mans thoughts

LIGHT4CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by THE PUSHER
            My biggest concern with these replays is that we end up with 9 TWLB games on Sunday, and I’d like to try and avoid that if entirely possible. I will be speaking with Sumpson, Pred_FNM , Anzu, and the FINAL captains this week to work out details. Ideally, I’d like to have BC and Sk8 replay this week, and Mambo and FINAL replay in week 5. I’ll have more details as they come in.
            I'd like to draw your attention to the last part of that statement. I said "Ideally", which means this would be the ideal situation. I never said anywhere that it was set in stone and this is the way it was going to happen. I merely stated it that way to lay the idea on the table. If you guys cant, no problem! I proposed that idea because I don't want us to have to juggle 9 base games on a Sunday, since it seems that when we have a lot of LB games going on in a single hour, we end up with lag issues. I'm going to be around all afternoon tomorrow, we can get something worked out between everyone I'm sure.

-PUSH
            Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

What a

That pusher, what a nice guy.

And wasn't that trench center report funny?
              :light: I'd like to do a special report on the street sometime.
              I came, I saw, I lagged out... :rolleyes:

Comment

Would be a good switch, Sk8 had games on 2pm and 3pm EST (week4), we have a LB match this sunday vs RB already, We wont be able to get a good show-up on saturday, I would like to play Sk8 in week 5 on sunday 2pm or 3pm EST.
                Only the loyal count.

Comment

that basingcrrw website is cool

Comment

We want to play this weekend. and as we got already one base game on Sunday, we'd like to play this saturday. And I heard staff prefers rematches on Saturday cuz most of squads play on sunday.
                    1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
                    1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
                    1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
                    1:Vitja> afk
                    1:Underground> haha vit
                    1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

We can't play this saturday.
                      Only the loyal count.

Comment

DB, time to update your signature man.
                        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

u could do wat Premier League does, at the end of the regular season you have a make up round, when all the postponed/appealed games are played.

this kind of prevents an overflow of games in a particular weekend.
                          There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

Originally posted by NaiLed
                            that basingcrrw website is cool
                            :up: Props.
                            5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                            5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                            5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

I know week 6 is a problem for us (possibly for -final- as well) as the Finns have some kind of pagan celebration for thier heathen finnish gods. Quite a few Finns on mambo don't want to/can't miss that.

Credit
                              I sleep all night and I work all day..

Comment

Working...
                              X