Hot or Not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot or Not?

Whats up with the TWL page? We are 2 days from next week's games and the hot or not feature update for last weekend still hasn't happened yet. Please dont let that feature fall through the cracks during the season, because it's fun to read, especially the "not" ones. also the statistics link and and some others are all still broken.

i understand that you guys are all donating your time to do this stuff, and im not ungrateful. :up: thats why im asking really really nicely....pretty pretty pretty please hook this shit up. it makes the league a lot more entertaining.
    Last edited by Escalate; 06-10-2004, 11:26 AM.
    There exists a fine line between hard partying and destitution.

I don't see why you have to ask nicly. If they put it up, clearly they were ready to take the responsibility for it. More likly it just hasn't gotten around to being put up and was done quite some time ago.
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

In the 2 past weeks it was up really fast after all matches finished.. weird its not up yet.
      1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
      1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
      1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
      1:Vitja> afk
      1:Underground> haha vit
      1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
        I don't see why you have to ask nicly. If they put it up, clearly they were ready to take the responsibility for it. More likly it just hasn't gotten around to being put up and was done quite some time ago.
        well nick, regardless, they are providing a service to the community for free. like castro says in his little "about the staff" bio: he provides thousands of dollars worth of free code to ungrateful teenage whiners or something like that. thought that was hilarious, but true.

Comment

bitch at ryang, he's the one that needs to write his half
          PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Nobody forced them to write the articles escalate, the only person who was forced to do something was push and castro, because we hate them with the fire of a tousand sunds (and castro was forced to program, not to write the article)
            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

true about the article ones, but if you look at my original post you will see that i was also complaining about the broken links and disfuncionality of the statistics thingy. so i was speaking about castro's duties as well.

Comment

Agreed. Hot or not is pretty hype. I'd like to see more of it too. :up:
                audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
                DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
                Azreal> LOloL
                cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

a) Epinephrine had 12 tks in this game.

b) I tked the terr once when I tried a fucking desperation move to kill the enemy terr. Of course I felt horrible about it but my team was doing fuck all and I wanted to do something.

c) You neglect to mention that I had by far the most enemy terr kills on my team, and most regular kills in a shark.

c) How can I be called the 'worst player of the week' when in our first TWLB game this weekend, I had 22 kills and 2 teamkills and kept the enemy team from getting even 60 seconds of flag time?

d) I find this article to be written solely as an attack on me. There were other people that did far worse than I did, such as Tobe who racked up 19 teamkills in a jav, and was pretty much the sole reason Shriek lost their TWLB game.

e) It's supposed to be "Hot or Not", not "Who did hot or not vs. Pallies?"
                  Last edited by Stabwound; 06-11-2004, 01:16 AM.
                  sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
                    a) Epinephrine had 12 tks in this game.
                    so what? he was a shark. they do that all the time. domi had 17 in that game.

Comment

Please just go away.
                      sdg

Comment

This is what's so great about hot or not, keep up the good work.

Comment

Just opinions, you can take em or ignore em. Don't fire shit up their asses for volunteering a service.
                          ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                          Failure teaches success.

Comment

you guys better take back that stuff you said about stabwound. he's obviously very upset (he made a list).

stab, don't sweat what people are saying about you on the website, no one besides you cares about it i dont think, no one that counts anyways.
                            Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

I am not going to sell you in TWLM Stab!
                              You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Working...
                              X