• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWL Game Replay Week

From http://twl.trenchwars.org/

Replays
    Posted by THE PUSHER on 10-06-2004

It's been suggested and thought over, so we're going to run with it. All replays from this point on will be done in a make-up week, which will be Week 11 of the TWL season. This makes the most sense, and helps us to avoid having too many games in a single day.

Thanks,

-PUSH
    Sounds good to me. Would have been better if this was implemented from the start, but oh well. It's a lot better than forcing people to play more than 1 game per league per week, but I guess it doesn't help much if some squad has multiple games that they need to have replayed.
    sdg

its a good idea :up:

Comment

Great idea, guys.
      RaCka> how can i get you here
      death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
      RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
      death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Good one
        1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
        1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
        1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
        1:Vitja> afk
        1:Underground> haha vit
        1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

Yah...i'd give it the same twist ,gj
          I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

what if squad you are supposed to play dissolves before make-up week?

Comment

it doesnt normally happen and if it does, u win by forfeit, wat is the doubt herE?
              There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

Makes the most sense to me.
                5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

It's a good idea, thats why i suggested it.

For next season though, i still like the idea of having it as a permanent postponement weekend, and everybody being able to postpone 1 game per league per season. I know that makes it sound like it'll be a big rush in the postponement week, but it really won't, people will want to play that weekend that the game comes up. The only reason people will use the postponement is incase all there starters are on vacation, or they'll have trouble showing the needed people, nobody is going to do it to try to dodge a loss because the game will be replayed anyways.

Also, if by an actof god it did get really full for makeup weekend, you can always add a seocnd one.
                  The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                  All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

u didnt suggest it newbie, i did.
                    There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

Both of you shut the fuck up, it was my fucking idea, cocksuckers.
                      http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Click Here Download (newbie)

Lookie at that, a thread about a month older than the one you suggested it in. :up:
                        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Working...
                        X