Billing Server and TWL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billing Server and TWL

Well then.. this really sucks the monkeys balls.

Here's the deal, the postponed game from Saturday will be moved to the make-up week at the end of the season. If the billing server is not functional by the start of Sunday's games (13:00 EST 6-13-04), then all games for this week will be played next weekend (we'll allow all squads to negotiate new schedules). If we end up pushing all the games forward to next weekend, we will play the Avalonian vs British Squad TWLD game then as well. If not, then it will be replayed in week 11.

Thanks to Acid for getting the news up about it earlier! I hope we get this shit up and running and let TWL roll on as scheduled.

-PUSH
    Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

so i need to wait 2 weeks to be eligible to play huh? lol no way! i hope we who joined a squad this week can play next weekend no matter what :/
    Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
    Mirror <ZH> this sucks
    Server> dont worry mirror
    Server> shark fits your tits
    Peace <ZH>> shut up
    Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
    Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
    1:Hercules> im level 90
    1:Hercules> in 9d
    1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
    1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

That is correct, you will have to wait two weeks to play in a TWL game if we move the entire week forward. All waiting periods will be enforced, and those who recently joined will still have to wait for week 5 to participate.
      Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

ummm does this mean the soft lock will be moved along with the games?

Comment

Push I joined DG last Saturday, and the billing went down this saturday. Thats a full 7 days, am I going to be eligable still?
          2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Maybe we can have a "TWL catch-up month" or so
            I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

billing server back online $ \o/
              Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
              Mirror <ZH> this sucks
              Server> dont worry mirror
              Server> shark fits your tits
              Peace <ZH>> shut up
              Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
              Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
              1:Hercules> im level 90
              1:Hercules> in 9d
              1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
              1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

Working...
              X