No announcement yet.

Twldm - Week 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just 10 or max 12 ppl for each squad then it does not matter if they masse recruite for twldm.
    Originally posted by Kolar
    My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
    ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Originally posted by Miku19
      Avalonian would get owned too badly with that rule, I mean, GV did beat them 4vs11 week 4
      I wasnt there to see it but i bet you newbies sniped your way there and hided when avalonian didnt know that to win this shit you have to stay in a corner and wait.

Comment

there is no max because twldm is for the enjoyment of all.

it shouldn't be hard to make it to the final round, 12 or 13 squads are going to qualify after all.

further, there is no excuse for when people attempt to ruin the game for others, or exploit the rules. if a squad would rather cheat to win than play for fun then they are admitting thta they have no interest in being involved. there are no second chances, alf already tried to ruin one week.

to those on alf that had nothing to do with the fiasco, my apologies to you. however, you should talk to your squad leaders with any concerns.
        Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
        Philos> there is something about you
        Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

British Squad won week 5's TWLDM! Demonic hit MVP with a 24-7 record. 90 people played!

Syndicate, Pirates, Sk8, Grapevine and British Squad are now in the finals. . .
          Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
          Philos> there is something about you
          Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

the rabbits are biding there time..
            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Working...
            X