X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Horny Corner

The Horny Corner !
    - a kinkyer look at Trench Wars League - Dueling

Well,well lads! Another weekend of extreme backdoor action, eating, choking, strays and money shots has gone by as we now are 4 rounds into this sixth season or Trench Wars League ! So far everything is going like expected with pretty much the only upset being the lack of lag whining and Melee still bothering to show up for games.

At the bottom in the Western Conference we find Avalonian and Rapid. Avalonian has had a really tough start to their first TWL season, with being on the receiving end 99,45% of the time sofar. From the schedule i dont see them getting any wins anytime soon and im pretty sure their morale will fall like a rock when their losing streak continues. HUGE goatse.cx factor for Avalonian at the end of this season. Rapid is playing them in round 10 and im pretty sure its gonna feel like swinging a baseball bat in the Grand Canyon by that time.

Rapid should be able to pull a few wins this season, but what the fuck happened this week ? 50-47 vs. Melee is HORRID. Anyway. Rapid wont make the cut, so the only interesting thing is if, and in that case, who they are able to take points from later on. Ohwell, whatever.
    Sore asses here aswell.

That were the rape victims in the Western Conference, which gives us 6 squads with a good shot at playoffs.
    Ancients has had an easy ride so far by playing Rapid and the fartless Avalonians and getting the close win vs. DG. They got stomped badly by Grapevine last round and im afraid we have seen the last victory (except for Melee) for Ancients this season. They will have a really tough couple of weeks now and i dont expect to see Ancients in the playoffs. Still, they will come decently fuckable out of this season.

Now we have Dragonguard, Shriek, Pallies, Pirates and Disoblige fighting for the 4 last spots. The schedules reveals that Pallies already have their spot secured, cheer cheer chant chant.

Now what about Shriek. Well, might i smell a HUGE upset here? The remaining games are vs. Dragonguard, -Final-, Disoblige, Sk8, Pirates and Ancients. Except Ancients, im afraid all of these squads are capable of beating Shriek on a good day. And you know how it is with these big shot squads and their "superstars"; a few chokes, shit starts hitting the fan and suddenly you have a massive riot.
    Its not likely, but Shriek has to keep their shit togetter and focus if they are gonna get the freeride they expect.

Dragonguard has potential. Start getting your shit togetter and you can go far. Metalkid is a prepubescent little child. Leaving because of a TWLD loss is fucking lame, and in the end im pretty sure it was healthy for DG to get rid of MK.
    They still have a decent lineup and if they can get their act togetter and start playing like they did before TWL started they might have a chance. Their schedule shows atleast 3 sure wins, but will 15 points be enough ?

Pirates. Well. Quite frankly, they arent very good. But after pulling the close game vs. Alf and having a semi easy road till round 10 im sure we will have Pirates, roaar, fighting for a spot at the end of the first 10 rounds.

Disoblige will make it. But it will be VERY interesting to see who Diso hands out points to!

All in all its looking very good for an amazing finish in the Western Conference. As of now i predict Pallies, Disoblige on with Pirates, Dragonguard and Shriek fighting FIERCLY over the last 2 spots, Pirates and Dragonguard making it
    Last edited by Horny Elf; 06-16-2004, 11:17 AM.
    :wub: GammaHydroxyButyrate :wub:

didn't you already post this?

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
      didn't you already post this?
      yea, but physt pointed out that it was in a dead post, and i thought somebody might wanted to read this. why so mean? i predicted you guys on
      :wub: GammaHydroxyButyrate :wub:

Comment

lol i wasn't meaning it in a mean way... that's the problem with these posts, unless someone uses one of those semi-homosexual emoticons the maximum amount they're allowed to, people take it to mean that you're being mean, angry or sarcastic. i was simply asking a question. ----> custom friendly emoticon ----> <----

however, if i was going to be mean, i woulda zeroed in on this "Pirates. Well. Quite frankly, they arent very good." but other peoples opinions of my squad (when negative) aren't very meaningful to me since we've always been rated poorly. me and other members know we got the stuff to win, and if we don't happen to win... doesnt matter since no on but ourselves expected us to do well

i think it was escalate or someone who predicted us to go 2-8 or 3-7 or something like that earlier this year. i'll just let my squads performance speak for itself from now on. <--- there it is again

Comment

Pfft, only 1 league.
          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

NN got a RIVAL!
            1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
            1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
            1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
            1:Vitja> afk
            1:Underground> haha vit
            1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

We are still underrated.

I know that we lost with big margin to GV, but we really didnt have the best players or even close to that playing that game. We will definetly pull atleast 1 upset on the games we play next, not sure who, but the "hate" against disoblige can do wonders. Remeber that we can handle the "euro" lag and we lag too like hell.

Thanks horny about nice thread.

Comment

I think that conference will end up finishing like this:
                1. Pallies
                2. Disoblige
                3. Pirates
                4. Shriek
                If we hadn't lost that stupid game to DragonGuard, because of a stupid rule that everyone was made aware of 5 mins before we had to give our roster in, we would be able to finish one place higher i think. But oh well. I think we'll still be able to finish #2, or maybe #1... depending if we pull the right upsets that i predict we will, but we'll see

Good luck DragonGuard, Ancients, and Shriek. Looks like it's a fight between us and you 3 for the final 2 playoff spots in our conference.

Comment

Sk8 conference is a bit easier atm.

Comment

yeah i noticed that earlier this week.
                    people at the beginning of the year were complaining about that conference but now it looks pretty clear what teams will make the playoffs there
                    all of the top 3 there will finish top 3, and sk8 will eventually surpass british squad

Comment

ya we face em this week...barring some apocalyptic situation well pass them saturday ;o
                      It's not whether you win or lose.
                      It's how you place the blame.

Comment

Thats the trouble with TWL. One bad showing can fuck your entire season. Whoever losses in the Bs Sk8 match has about a 90% chance of missing the playoffs.
                        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

what about the other 2.5 leagues?
                          Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                          Philos> there is something about you
                          Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

the .5 is pretty obvious and less interesting. since its basically a race between BS and SK8, which SK8 should win.

Comment

well.. Nickname its not true. If u check the further schedule of Sk8 and British Squad its a bit different. And one game wont decide shit.

Comment

Working...
                              X