Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Randedl
    what about the other 2.5 leagues?
    well i wrote this as an application for a writer job on the twl page, so ill do one for the second league if i get it. but as somebody sed, its not as exciting
    :wub: GammaHydroxyButyrate :wub:

Comment

Quite informative except that you got the season wrong, in my opinion this is a fucked up report about last season
      Last edited by Miku19; 06-18-2004, 05:33 PM.
      6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
      3 league vet

Comment

Longer

Originally posted by Nickname
        Thats the trouble with TWL. One bad showing can fuck your entire season. Whoever losses in the Bs Sk8 match has about a 90% chance of missing the playoffs.

Good point, maybe we need a longer regular season?
        I came, I saw, I lagged out... :rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by Underground
          well.. Nickname its not true. If u check the further schedule of Sk8 and British Squad its a bit different. And one game wont decide shit.
          if it comes down to who beat who in BS vs Sk8 (which it very well might) then yes, it is decided by 1 game.
          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

it likely wont come down to just this game

British Squad has the following games:

Week 05: Sk8
            Week 06: Pirates
            Week 07: Syndicate
            Week 08: Disoblige
            Week 09: GrapeVine
            Week 10: Melee

Sk8 has the following games:

Week 05: British Squad
            Week 06: Ancients
            Week 07: -FINAL-
            Week 08: Shriek
            Week 09: Verone
            Week 10: ALF

I predict British Squad will go 1-5 at best in the remaining 6 games, and Sk8 will go 4-2, although Shriek's warbirds are going sorta downhill so maybe 5-1 for Sk8. Plus, Sk8 always has a good squad and is capable of beating anyone out there except probably Syndicate and -FINAL-. I don't think we can say the same about British Squad. This is going on too long so i'll just finish the way i started: I don't think this game will be the deciding factor of whether or not Sk8 makes the playoffs, because even if by some chance they lose, they have an easier schedule than British Squad does.

PS: Nice title below your name, Horny Elf

Comment

Working...
            X