FAther's day weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAther's day weekend

Too bad this weekend is Father's Day weekend in the americas...do other countires around the rest of the pagan world celebrate their father's too? Or is this just an US American thing?

Cause I'll prolly be busy most of the weekend...postpone.
    I came, I saw, I lagged out... :rolleyes:

We got that in holland too.
    Only the loyal count.

Comment

haha, why would TWL be postponed for Father's Day when it's not for Euro 2004?

Comment

weeks 6s weekend is midsummer weekend and all the finns will be drunk as hell.. so no.. no postponing for these little things. We wouldnt play on any weekend soon.. :/
        Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
        Mirror <ZH> this sucks
        Server> dont worry mirror
        Server> shark fits your tits
        Peace <ZH>> shut up
        Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
        Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
        1:Hercules> im level 90
        1:Hercules> in 9d
        1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
        1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

Though I appreciate calling the rest of the world pagans, I'd be dissapointed if, for some strange reason, twl got postponed this weekend. Who gives a shit about fathers day? fuck your dad.
          http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

It's father's day. Just sign a card and get back to your subspace playing.

Comment

We started on mothers day weekend, so why skip for fathers day?

Comment

wtf, fathers day next sunday?!?!
                FIRST you pillage, THEN you burn.

Comment

Yeah, I can't wait, I'm gonna give my dad a great big kick in the dick.
                  http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

we got that here in austria too, but that's not something big.. just hug your dad and give him a present, that's it.
                    I don't have a father anymore anyways
                    YOU ARE THE 1,000,000,000TH VISITOR IN MY SIG!
                    Click here to receive your price!

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel
                      It's father's day. Just sign a card and get back to your subspace playing.

nod

Comment

Unless ur going to plan an enchanting evening with your father, you shouldn't miss your game.
                        the price is right, bitch.

Comment

yeah

Originally posted by GHB
                          we got that here in austria too, but that's not something big.. just hug your dad and give him a present, that's it.
                          I don't have a father anymore anyways

Who's your daddy?

I'm your daddy!!!

Yeah, my dad will be pissed if I don't go hang with him the whole day. So either it's a go super early, bug out early, or go really late for a few hours. :light:
                          I came, I saw, I lagged out... :rolleyes:

Comment

well i think fathers and mothers day are just stupid comercial things, the founder of that needs to be banned from earth :down:
                            Code:
                            1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
                            1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
                            1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
                            1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
                            1:lnx> kk
                            1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

Comment

Originally posted by NaiLed
                              haha, why would TWL be postponed for Father's Day when it's not for Euro 2004?
                              Mainly because very few people in North America give a damn about the knee- high sock wearing game of diving as I call it

Not that I like hockey either, but there are still way more Leaf flags on cars at the moment than all the country supporting ones for the world cup.

Comment

Working...
                              X