Question regarding the roster lock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question regarding the roster lock

If someone leaves a squad's roster and rejoins again, are they still eligable to play?
    sdg

It follows the same rules as if they left and joined another squad. It happened when Crvenban and aim2kill left diso for a few days. As far as I know- they should be eligible for week 7, but not week 6. Email trenchwarsleagues@yahoo.com just to be sure.
    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by Fit of Rage
      It follows the same rules as if they left and joined another squad. It happened when Crvenban and aim2kill left diso for a few days. As far as I know- they should be eligible for week 7, but not week 6. Email trenchwarsleagues@yahoo.com just to be sure.
      Hmm... why would they be eligible in week 7? Are you saying that you don't get locked out of TWL if you rejoin the same squad?
      sdg

Comment

Well, that's what I'm really not sure on. With us it happened just before week 4 soft lock, so we were okay. But the 1 week ineligible thing would apply either way.

You'll have to ask push, I really don't know for sure.
        5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
        5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
        5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

If you leave a twl squad, you have 24 hours to notify the league ops of your return to the squad, or you will be caught under the 1 week waiting period, or the soft/hard lock.

Comment

hmm interesting
            9:Everett> well with pascone in -f-, our squad standards just experienced a decrease of 150%

Comment

I'd like to know too, what's the soft roster lock and the hard lock, and you say that the soft lock was in week 4, but if you go on www.trenchwars.org homepage, you see that hard lock is this week and you can still recruit people. I thought that hard lock was last week... Someone refresh me plz.

Comment

Originally posted by King's Sword
                I'd like to know too, what's the soft roster lock and the hard lock, and you say that the soft lock was in week 4, but if you go on www.trenchwars.org homepage, you see that hard lock is this week and you can still recruit people. I thought that hard lock was last week... Someone refresh me plz.
                Originally posted by tw.org
                TWL Hard Rosterlock

Trench Wars League, our most premium league type will be going into Week 6 this weekend! This means that this is your last days to join the TWL squads to still be eligible to play in TWL matches. After the beginning of week 6 matches, playing for that TWL squad will be impossible in TWL matches.
                Soft lock is already enforced, wich means you won't be able to play for any other TWL squad if you were on a TWL squad when the lock was enforced (IE: If I would leave Incuria for Disoblige, I wouldn't be able to play for Disoblige this TWL) But if you weren't in a TWL squad at that moment, you could still start to play TWL for them (IE: if superleetpubnewbie353 who isn't on a TWL squad joins Disoblige, he would be allowed to play TWL for them)

Hard lock means that no new members, no matter where they came from, won't be able to play TWL.
                You ate some priest porridge

Comment

that partially answers my question, what was week 5 for then?

Comment

Nothing happened week 5 Kings. SOFT LOCK was on week 4. HARD LOCK will be on week 6.
                    1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
                    1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
                    1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
                    1:Vitja> afk
                    1:Underground> haha vit
                    1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

I see... thakn you

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera
                        (IE: If I would leave Incuria for Disoblige, I wouldn't be able to play for Disoblige this TWL)
                        Poor Trippinted, the damn Disobligers brainwashed him, not he can't play this season.

Comment

If your squad picks up a guy that had no previous squad, can he start playing right away?
                          http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

thats your fancy way of asking if banzi can play, and the answer is yes.

Blood banzi and vihta - jee
                            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Well what happens if u just switch names and join a TWL squad on that name?

Example: If zerz would leave inc now and then join Diso on a different name which wasnt on a TWL squad would he still be able to play? Seems there are ways around this soft lock. Or would it be detected by some bots or something? i know of a few ppl who are doin this (no im not 1)
                              _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Working...
                              X