Twldm - Week 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twldm - Week 6

This week's game will be at 3pm EST, hopefully with schools getting out we will have a compromise in time for the entire world!!!! and we can make it a better place for you and for me!!
    Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
    Philos> there is something about you
    Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

warpath will be the guest squad.

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

good job, thats cool. With alf out of the protrait we have a ncie twldm here.

Comment

Originally posted by King's Sword
        good job, thats cool. With alf out of the protrait we have a ncie twldm here.
        haha an other ALF hater
        Originally posted by Kolar
        My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
        ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

I've been an ALF hater for quite a long time now, when were they created btw?

Comment

was the winners announced? or is there a thread for past winners, general info etc...

Comment

TWLDM Week 6: Sk8 wins for their second time. Warpath who was the guest squad this week was the runner up squad! The MVP was Raspi with a record of 27-10. About 110 people showed up today!

Updated list for the finals:
              Syndicate
              Pirates
              Grapevine
              Sk8
              British Squad
              Warpath

Congrats to warpath for being the first guest squad to make it!

Comment

Working...
              X