Scheduling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scheduling

For the 2nd straight week, we get stuck with a terrible time for us, and we tried to be reasonable.

We offered every single time slot available for sunday but British Squad wouldn't accept.

It's simple, people have to work on saturdays. Please stop giving us these terrible times just because the other squad is being difficult.

Sorry to whine about this but it's rediculous. Saturday @ 3 PM EST is just not a good time for us, why do we always get stuck with it =/

Please don't screw us over with this time again next week.

Yeah, what the fuk ? Im not happy with the people who random these times.. This shit probably aint even randomed, its whatever squad he likes more, he give them their time. Anyways, not saying we will lose, but I hate 2 day matches =/ Plus most of our line works on saturday. TWL = Rigged for Favor of mods. If it came down to championship and it was pallies vs someone, I can bet you $10 it would be randomed to a time to what pallies could do and the other squad couldn't. Its just how leagues are nowadays.
    I found a nickel and I bought a fishing pole, Then I sold some fish, got a raft, fished more, sold massive fish, sold raft, bought a ship, hired a first mate (awesome), picked up a crew, won TWL.....

http://pirates.exquisitehosting.com/...ercules_02.gif

Comment

if you beat them use it as a tool to brag. like a-s did with shriek.
      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Yea we got stuck with saturday as well, last week half of the squad left and we just started recruiting people. Giving the match to us for Sunday would make it easier for Avalonian too show 5 good wbs. Oh well..
        carpe diem

Comment

Originally posted by Ekko
          Yea we got stuck with saturday as well, last week half of the squad left and we just started recruiting people. Giving the match to us for Sunday would make it easier for Avalonian too show 5 good wbs. Oh well..
          Ya you have 30 somthing members and alf almost has half 16 and 3 of our players are ineligible gg. -Kick

Comment

Ekko, you only need 5 ppl not 15. last week we just played with 5 ppl no sub just chilling out agianst Syn. it was fun trough. anyway sat is fine for us, kam needs to work & we will there be with only 5 eligible ppl.

so see u on sat 3est & bring popcorn!
            Originally posted by Kolar
            My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
            ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
              For the 2nd straight week, we get stuck with a terrible time for us, and we tried to be reasonable.

We offered every single time slot available for sunday but British Squad wouldn't accept.

It's simple, people have to work on saturdays. Please stop giving us these terrible times just because the other squad is being difficult.

Sorry to whine about this but it's rediculous. Saturday @ 3 PM EST is just not a good time for us, why do we always get stuck with it =/

Please don't screw us over with this time again next week.

We offered you every single time slot on Saturday, most of our TWL starters work on Sundays so ofcourse we are gonna push for Saturday games.

Your whining becasue you didnt get the slot you wanted, such is life. Its not all about YOUR needs. We have agreed 1 game from 5 to our favour, shall i make a thread everytime we dont get what we want?

Comment

Originally posted by TajaUk
                such is life
                wow, profound.

Anyways, yes, i was whining because for the 2nd week in a row our TWLD players get totally fucked because the other team, in this case British Squad, are being very uncooperative and will not accept any sunday time and we get stuck with a saturday game through no fault of our own. I even ?message'd THE PUSHER on wednesday and asked for a sunday game because you had made it clear you werent gonna accept any time slot on sunday (we proposed them all) and you were just gonna be jerks about it.

Comment

wow, profound.

Anyways, yes, i was whining because for the 2nd week in a row our TWLD players get totally fucked because the other team, in this case British Squad, are being very uncooperative and will not accept any sunday time and we get stuck with a saturday game through no fault of our own. I even ?message'd THE PUSHER on wednesday and asked for a sunday game because you had made it clear you werent gonna accept any time slot on sunday (we proposed them all) and you were just gonna be jerks about it.
                  Why are we being uncooperative and not you?

We can't play Sundays yet you want us to agree to let you play the game at a time not good for us?

Don't blame BS or anyother squad for holding out for the times/day they want, blame the system.

You had the luxury of recruiting lots of pilots just before TWL started so I am sure you can get 6 to show.

Comment

Originally posted by TajaUk
                    You had the luxury of recruiting lots of pilots just before TWL started so I am sure you can get 6 to show.
                    Ummm, yes, we had the "luxury" of being allowed to recruit before TWL. And you were denied this great priviledge? Getting any random 5 people to show up isn't the problem.

Comment

Look, that's all fine and dandy, but the long and short of it is that summer leagues are bad for a lot of people. Some squads are having major difficulties showing 8 for their basing matches and showing their top line for warbirds or javs. There's not jack shit to do but wait until winter and hope the league ops decide to start TWL season 8 around october or november.
                      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

thats what i like about basing, squad slike sundays, unless you think you're a dueling squad with a terr aka shriek
                        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

o
                          9:Everett> well with pascone in -f-, our squad standards just experienced a decrease of 150%

Comment

Did BS get their scheduled time their way last week? What we're trying to say is that when it came down to the random, we didn't get our day twice in a row now. Maybe that's how the randomizing should be done, just by checking the last couple weeks and seeing if a squad has gotten their way with "randomizing"
                            ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                            Failure teaches success.

Comment

Originally posted by THE PUSHER
                              7.05 If neither Squad enters a time into negotiation on the website, the League Operator will assign it. The League Operator will choose a time slot starting between 2pm and 4pm EST (1900 - 2100 GMT) on either Saturday or Sunday by order of first availability. Timeslots of starting times of 1pm and 5pm EST (1800, 2200 GMT) may be chosen if no other slots are available.

7.06 If one Squad Captain fails to enter or agree to a proposed time in negotiation, the other's proposed time will be automatically accepted.

7.07 If the second Captain replies to an offered time more than 48 hours after the initial proposal, the first Captain is automatically rewarded the proposed time.

7.08 If the second Captain replies to the proposed time within the 48 hour time period, but no time was agreed to, the League Operator will choose a time slot in between the two suggested times. If the Squads agree to times on different days, the League Operators will chose a time based on rule 7.05.

7.09 If both Squads agree to a time after the deadline, they may petition the League Operator to alter the assigned time. There is no guarantee this time slot will be granted.
                              It's not random. It's by order of first availability if you can't agree.
                              BS: Most of Awesome's beef I think resides in the fact that you're at least 5 hours ahead of North Americans. What does that mean?
                              1 - 5 EST = 6 PM to 10 PM in the UK. Everyone on BS works the night shift? on Sunday? It's possible I guess, but let's look at the reverse:
                              Your time slots on Saturday when Pirates have to work, prime working hours, 1 PM to 5 PM EST, 5 PM being when most people get off work, and thats just for the people on EST. Makes it even worse for the people further west of EST. I find it improbable that every member of your squad has to work as late at 10 PM on Sunday night, if you do, well, guess I'm wrong there. I'm not siding with Awesome, or Pirates, and I think consideration and fairness runs both ways.
                              "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Working...
                              X