• Time
  • Show
Clear All

you're getting existential again
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Yes, this sucks. Sk8 asked to play Saturday but Ancients wouldnt accept... We wont have the players we want on Sunday. Why do u schedule when we cant fucking play? U should ask from squad before randoming. Its bs.
      1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
      1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
      1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
      1:Vitja> afk
      1:Underground> haha vit
      1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

they need to fix the scheduling 4 next season.

maybe they should let more time slots open on sunday

like from 5 games in a hours to 7 etc.
        Originally posted by Kolar
        My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
        ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs
          you're getting existential again
          Chant with me Jerome. Be the schedule. BE the schedule. Ohm.
          "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

I'm with brookus when he says we should have a predefined schedule set at the beginning of the season and we can totally throw this whole scheduling crap out the window so everybody gets screwed.

Comment

no castro, make it a set schedule but allow for negotiations between squads, if they cant agree keep that schedulee
              There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

booooooooooring, we all know Pirates r cooler than plain ol brits...
                Subspace - Best kept secret in the video gaming world. Let's keep it that way.

Comment

Originally posted by castromarx
                  I'm with brookus when he says we should have a predefined schedule set at the beginning of the season and we can totally throw this whole scheduling crap out the window so everybody gets screwed.
                  Agreed, that wy ppl cant complain about ops playing favorites or whatnot. Having a set in stone schedule also lets u plan anything u have coming up around twl (if thats important to u) It worked in dsb im sure it will work here. IF u get a bad showing then u get a bad showing, im sure other squads will get that too. But we coudl also use waht download says too. Have a set time from begining of season, if both squads want to change it then they contact the ops. If both cant agree on a new time then go back to the one that is set in from begining.
                  _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Working...
                  X