Alf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alf shouldnt worry about this matter.
    If the match has to be replayed because a rule has to be enforced, then so be it. I am pretty sure ALF wouldnt have a problem winning Avalonian, even if they did its still justified that every squad has the same rights and privileges.

If Raynz wasnt eligable than he wasnt. Right ?
    .: ExquisiteHosting.com
    .: Website, Reseller & A. Hosting

Roxy :
    zzz

Comment

Originally posted by Nasir
      Alf shouldnt worry about this matter.
      If the match has to be replayed because a rule has to be enforced, then so be it. I am pretty sure ALF wouldnt have a problem winning Avalonian, even if they did its still justified that every squad has the same rights and privileges.

If Raynz wasnt eligable than he wasnt. Right ?
      twlbot said he was ok, good enough for us to put him in the game
      Originally posted by Kolar
      My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
      ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Originally posted by JuNkA
        This is stupid, they had 3 that could play. Now that Raynz wasnt eligable we had 4 or still 5 maybe, i dunno. If we have a rematch it would be lame. They didnt have enough cause of their own stupidity. 4 vs 3 wouldve been the same rape, so stop whining.
        Right so 3/4rth of the squad leaving the week before makes them stupid for staying loyal towards Avalonian? They are also stupid for recruiting a lot of good players that saturday to prepare for this weeks game. They are also stupid because they begged for the match to be scheduled on sunday because they knew they might not have enough if it was on saturday. Hm........ no... wait... they aren't stupid its the people that bailed on them and Alf for not understanding Avalonians situation. Kickashman whined about how it wasn't fun for Alf to play 5 vs 3 and that Avalonian should be kicked out of TWL, well he's a captain if you wanted a 5 vs 5 match that week you should have scheduled it on Sunday. After this week Avalonian will have no roster problems.

"stop crying ekko, for one your squad sucks, if we scheduled on sunday we would have nobody show up cause everyone is wokring u scrub, we can beat you at any time and its not our fault your squadmates aren't loyal enough to stay on squad after a losing season, face it no one on your roster is known or even seen in tw, nobody on your roster that you play can beat us, you should have expected to lose since half of your roster left and you still had like 14 ppl in the arena, so dont say you couldnt get enough people to show."

Ok first Loss pms me with stop crying and shit talking and the second I got on continuum today you started pming me, if anyone else on Alf wants 2 bitch at me keep it on the forums I don't want anymore "CRY CRY CRY BABY CRY MORE GO 2 FORUMS YOU SUCK" spam on my screen. I know you would have enough 2 play on sunday because I talked with Due about this so don't bullshit about all of you working. Who cares if anyone on Ava's roster is known or seen in tw, that doesn't mean that they aren't people. Anything is possible with Deluge playing. We had 9 in the arena and 6 weren't eligble to play but if you had scheduled it on Sunday which we clearly asked you over and over again to do all of the people we recruited that Saturday would be able to play. Its not about getting people 2 show its about getting elligble people 2 show and when only 7 people out of your entire roster are elligble to play for that 1 day its pretty damn hard to get 5 of them to show up on a Saturday.
        Last edited by Ekko; 06-27-2004, 01:10 PM.
        carpe diem

Comment

Originally posted by Ekko
          Right so 3/4rth of the squad leaving the week before makes them stupid for staying loyal towards Avalonian? They are also stupid for recruiting a lot of good players that saturday to prepare for this weeks game. They are also stupid because they begged for the match to be scheduled on sunday because they knew they might not have enough if it was on saturday. Hm........ no... wait... they aren't stupid its the people that bailed on them and Alf for not understanding Avalonians situation. Kickashman whined about how it wasn't fun for Alf to play 5 vs 3 and that Avalonian should be kicked out of TWL, well he's a captain if you wanted a 5 vs 5 match that week you should have scheduled it on Sunday. After this week Avalonian will have no roster problems.

who is saying we need to re-do the game??
          and IF we need to do it, your new ppl will not be eligable to play.

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
          They need to play the delayed game w/ the same ppl eligable for that week, if it so happens 5 ppl that are eligable show up for the rematch they will be able to play 5. U dont need the exact same ppl in.
          My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit

Comment

Originally posted by Due
            who is saying we need to re-do the game??
            and IF we need to do it, your new ppl will not be eligable to play.
            You played someone who wasn't eligble to play, that means we re-do the game no questions asked you monkey. If we re-do it I know the new people won't be able to play but we can try our hardest to get 5 people on again. Even if you win the rematch it doesn't matter its just about fairness because of Soft Lock I'm not allowed 2 play in twl rest of the reason so why should Raynz be going 8-2 for you guys?
            carpe diem

Comment

You played someone who wasn't eligble to play, that means we re-do the game no questions asked you monkey. If we re-do it I know the new people won't be able to play but we can try our hardest to get 5 people on again. Even if you win the rematch it doesn't matter its just about fairness because of Soft Lock I'm not allowed 2 play in twl rest of the reason so why should Raynz be going 8-2 for you guys?

IF THE BOT SAYS HE IS OK THEN HE IS OK!

if the bot is "broke" it is not our problem it is a problem 4 staff to fix it IF it is "broke"

wanna get owned for a second time? no problem for us. double so much fun.

wow 8-2 with 5v3 big deal anyway most ppl did not try.
              My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit

Comment

Lemme just say something Dont blame us cos ur squad mates have left you and you cudnt find the players to add, not are fault you have lame players

Comment

I blame British squad.

Comment

When did I say it was your fault that people left?
                    carpe diem

Comment

then don't whine about the 3v5
                      My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit

Comment

ok 5 people left the squad...is that 3/4's of it ekko...damn
                        violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                        [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

i thought ekko left avalonian?
                          why is he spending all these time arguing when i dont see one avalonian people come and complain?
                          1 + 1 = 1

Comment

6 people left immediately after the pirates game 5 left before it that day and more people slowly left Avalonian was slowly dieing before it but now its alive again, I don't care if I'm not on Avalonian I was on Avalonian before and this is INJUSTICE.
                            carpe diem

Comment

6 people left immediately after the pirates game 5 left before it that day and more people slowly left Avalonian was slowly dieing before it but now its alive again, I don't care if I'm not on Avalonian I was on Avalonian before and this is INJUSTICE.

U WANNA KNOW WHAT INJUSTICE IS THAT THEY LET AVA PLAY WITH 3 PPL. NOT EVEN IN DD CAN U START WITH 3 PPL. I ALWAYS TOUGHED THAT TWL IS BETTER THEN TWD BUT I GUESS I AM WRONG
                              My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit

Comment

Sorry, i have not been there this weekend to come and trashtalk with you guys but if the rules were to be enforced, You guys ALF, should lose this game by default because of your complete incompetence. Actually, we all know that the system that is put in place is not completly unbreakable. The bot said it was ok because raynz join 7 days after but i think that the bots are not technologically advanced enough to do the soft lock or hard lock. Anywayz, i'd like to have a twl op answer on this please.

Comment

Working...
                                X