Alf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King's Sword
    Sorry, i have not been there this weekend to come and trashtalk with you guys but if the rules were to be enforced, You guys ALF, should lose this game by default because of your complete incompetence. Actually, we all know that the system that is put in place is not completly unbreakable. The bot said it was ok because raynz join 7 days after but i think that the bots are not technologically advanced enough to do the soft lock or hard lock. Anywayz, i'd like to have a twl op answer on this please.

lol u was not even there so plz stfu, u don't know a thing what happened.
    i dunno if it is true but caps can get a list of the ppl who are inelligible & who is elligible. and if the bot is not "technologically advanced enough" there is always a host to check it out. (jebass was hosting the ld & ACID was assting him).

You guys ALF, should lose this game by default because of your complete incompetence.
    u mean by the incompetence of staff. they had to say that raynz could not play coz of the soft lock and by there he was inelligible.
    Originally posted by Kolar
    My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
    ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

if i was a TWL op, i'd...

well, i'd be doing the same thing im doing right here. not caring
      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs
        if i was a TWL op, i'd...

well, i'd be doing the same thing im doing right here. not caring
        Jerome, if you have nothing interesting to say or you do not care about a topic, plz do not post in it, it really annoys the hell out of me. Find another game that has a forum to waste your time, i don't know but do something.

Comment

i think ill just keep posting my opinion. thats what forums are for. thats what this thread is, an opinion. we're equal.

internet de la jerome

Comment

Ummm look at sk8's roster. I thought twl only allows 35, not 46?
            last.fm - Keeping it short

Comment

I dont see why Ekko is crying he isnt a captain. Anways Me and your capatain talked about this issue after the game, so you should really talk to him about it and have him make the decisions, not go out and try to be a represenative for your squad. Also I am sorry to regret this but as of today they got rid of Softlock so Raynz is eligible, there fore we won the TWL game.

Sorry -Kick

Comment

Originally posted by King's Sword
                Sorry, i have not been there this weekend to come and trashtalk with you guys but if the rules were to be enforced, You guys ALF, should lose this game by default because of your complete incompetence. Actually, we all know that the system that is put in place is not completly unbreakable. The bot said it was ok because raynz join 7 days after but i think that the bots are not technologically advanced enough to do the soft lock or hard lock. Anywayz, i'd like to have a twl op answer on this please.
                wat rag said is right, if you can only show 3, then you should forfeit the game. TWL supposed to be more stricter than TWD.. and if you cant even play 3 players in TWD, why are you able to play 3 in TWL?

Soft lock is rather very confusing, so that's why there are hosts and bots. The host should have some idea who could play and who couldn't. Isn't that what the 10 min set time is for? to check for validity?

And KAM is right too, we don't need 2 players.. one isn't even in ava to come and bitch at these things, let your cap do the talking.
                1 + 1 = 1

Comment

ROFLMAO at Due's signature! BLeeN had to cover that game because we were short on ERs. The TWLBots simply do a zoner according to the info loaded via the GameID, and they tack on whatever arena they are in at the end. BLeeN, not having hosted in forever, was in twldd2.

Good job, B-B-B-BLeeN.
                  jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mulkero
                    Ummm look at sk8's roster. I thought twl only allows 35, not 46?
                    Dont talk about what u dont know. TWD roster has no limit and staff didnt create the TWL Roster they were gonna create.. so they just updated the TWD to the TWL one. THe day they want us to tell them 35 players that play TWL we will. Not our fault they dont have yet the separate rosters.
                    1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
                    1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
                    1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
                    1:Vitja> afk
                    1:Underground> haha vit
                    1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

sry ekko NO-REDO of the game.
                      My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                        ROFLMAO at Due's signature! BLeeN had to cover that game because we were short on ERs. The TWLBots simply do a zoner according to the info loaded via the GameID, and they tack on whatever arena they are in at the end. BLeeN, not having hosted in forever, was in twldd2.

Good job, B-B-B-BLeeN.
                        LOL ARE YOU SERIOUS

internet de la jerome

Comment

Originally posted by KickAshMan
                          I dont see why Ekko is crying he isnt a captain. Anways Me and your capatain talked about this issue after the game, so you should really talk to him about it and have him make the decisions, not go out and try to be a represenative for your squad. Also I am sorry to regret this but as of today they got rid of Softlock so Raynz is eligible, there fore we won the TWL game.

Sorry -Kick
                          I've been on Avalonian longer than all 3 captains so a little red mark on a webpage doesn't really mean anything to me, I'm not crying though..? Also Soft lock is elligble from today on then the rule was still in place so we better get a rematch because you guys broke the rules then when it was against the rules, this kinda sucks for me because I left Ava's roster because of the soft lock stuff and how I couldn't play but that doesn't matter because Raynz wasn't allowed 2 play then so I will try my hardest 2 get that game replayed.
                          carpe diem

Comment

Ekko if we broke the rules so did ava. Twl rules say you must have 4 to play in a match. This whole topic is utterly retarded cuz it doesn't make any differance if I played or not. We would have put someone else in who probly would have done better than me. The point is it's over there's no re-play Push said so sorry get over it and end this conversation.

-®Å¥Ñ§

Comment

Originally posted by Ekko
                              I've been on Avalonian longer than all 3 captains so a little red mark on a webpage doesn't really mean anything to me, I'm not crying though..? Also Soft lock is elligble from today on then the rule was still in place so we better get a rematch because you guys broke the rules then when it was against the rules, this kinda sucks for me because I left Ava's roster because of the soft lock stuff and how I couldn't play but that doesn't matter because Raynz wasn't allowed 2 play then so I will try my hardest 2 get that game replayed.
                              look at this :
                              TWL Week 6
                              Posted by THE PUSHER on 27-06-2004

Great games this weekend! With only one left to go, and one to be replayed in week 11.

I have a quick note about the soft roster lock. We found out this weekend that in the end this system was flawed and not operating correctly. It was allowing some people to play who would have been ineligible, as well as blocking some players who were eligible to play in TWL games. The problem itself was deemed to be unfixable in a reasonable amount of time, so in the end both Pure and I decided that it would be best to not continue holding the soft lock standards. I know this will frustrate some who would have made moves to other squads were the soft lock not being enforced, and for this I apologize. Sometimes errors just happen and there's not much you can do about them.

The hard lock will remain in place as it is. All other players joining your squad after 13:00 EST on 6-26-2004 will not be eligible to play in this season's remaining TWL games.

-PUSH
                              My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit

Comment

Originally posted by Ekko
                                Dood, I dont care if you have been on avalonian longer then all 3 caps, it does not mtter in this situation. Anyways you are not captain and you are still talking like one. Please let your captain do the talking for your team because your really making Avalonian seem like a squad that 13 year olds would play on. Appreciate it -Kick

Comment

Working...
                                X