Alf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ekko
    I've been on Avalonian longer than all 3 captains so a little red mark on a webpage doesn't really mean anything to me, I'm not crying though..? Also Soft lock is elligble from today on then the rule was still in place so we better get a rematch because you guys broke the rules then when it was against the rules, this kinda sucks for me because I left Ava's roster because of the soft lock stuff and how I couldn't play but that doesn't matter because Raynz wasn't allowed 2 play then so I will try my hardest 2 get that game replayed.
    dude.. will you stop saying 'we'? are you even in avalonian anymore? you are not.. so let their cap do the talking. It doesnt matter if you've been on avalonian longer than them. You didnt become a cap for a reason you know.
    1 + 1 = 1

Comment

i guess twl is so screwed... everyone is breaking rules for many reasons.
      ppl is taking advantage of problems on bots and stuff...
      pretty unfair.
      to prove that i'll say that i saw squads with more than 35 ppl on roster that will probably do the playoffs on some leagues. :down:

5.01 - Updated roster limit to 35 maximum players per squad
      8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
      8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
      8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
      8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
      8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
      8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Working...
      X