TWLJ Match Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLJ Match Reports

Oh, haha, I wasn't aware people were posting Match Reports on the forum. I was told to send them to an email address. Oh well, I saved them all, I'll copy and paste them in here. Hope you enjoy them.

(Begin Report)

Trench Wars League Javelin Dueling

Teams: Melee vs. Ancients

Starting Lineups -

Melee
    Logico
    Cranium
    Kornflakes
    Jerkstore
    maisoul

Ancients
    SEAL
    Jessus
    Dark Rampage!
    Sweeper
    nokkonen (subbed in with 10 deaths remaining)

This match certainly was a nail biter! The scores throughout the match were relatively even, though Melee favoring in score for the majority of the time. Pretty soon, the number of players still in boiled down. At this point the scores were tied almost exclusively for the remainder of the match. Team kills inflicted harm on the Melee players towards the end of the match, as 5 team kills we're mustered at the end. Soon, all Melee players were eliminated, except for Jerkstore, who has started the match a terrific 7-0! Jerkstore, left with three Ancient members on him, and 8 deaths, pulled off a rather favorable "suicide" of sorts, eliminating 2 Ancient members with assbullets! But then, it was Jerkstore, with 9 deaths, and Lanc->(who had been subbed in mid match) with one death remaining also. Score was now tied at 49. This was sudden death! The two battled it out for a few minutes, until Jerkstore began to persue Lanc-> rather aggressively. Lanc-> made an impressive shot off the end of a wall to catch ######## guard and secure the victory for the Ancients! This was truly a match of the century! Good game to all who participated, and thank you to the spectators!

(End Report)

(Begin Report)

TWLJ

sk8 vs. Pallies

Starting Lineups

sk8: Shadezar, Ease, Horror, RednaZ, phYst

Pallies: blood, koan, vihta, Lethe, HELLZNO!

Well, the Pallies certainly made their presence felt in TWLJ by defeating sk8 with relative ease, the score 50-31. HELLZNO! played an astonishing game, starting a dominating 9-0, and ending the game a fierce 13-2 to win MVP! Pallies teamwork showed and prospered during the match, as most of the sk8 players dropped to negative records in the early stages of the match. Though, phYst and Horror gave it all they had, showing positive records through the middle of the match. RednaZ, Shadezar, and Ease had rather mediocre games for the caliber of skill the three have. Blood, vihta, and Legionair (subbed in for koan) also had outstanding games, though not surpassing 10 kills each, used teamwork to ward off and dominate the scattered sk8 members! Great game to all who played, and it is quite evident you'll be seeing Pallies as a squad to beat in TWLJ!

( End Report )

(Begin Report)

TWLJ

Shriek vs. Hinder

Starting Lineups

Shriek: Cape, kitan, Lordy, Mess, untap

Hinder: Jamil, Summa, Purez, Yankee, Dark.Punk!

Shriek certainly proved their dominance in TWLJ against one of Hinders best lineups! Right off the go, the Shriek's used that extremely aggressive nature, while maintaining their amazing teaming to whipe the Hinder's out of the base rather quickly. Shriek's form and shape allowed them to blow out Hinder by a score of 50-26. The best record a Hinder player could muster was a 7-10 by Yankee. The other records consisted of Jamil and Purex managing 6-10's, Dark.Punk! managing a 4-10, and Summa with a 3-10. The MVP was Lordy with a record of 13-3. All Shrieks except kitan came out with 2:1 records. It was a valiant effort by Hinder, but it would be hard for a developing squad to outplay Shriek, who have been playing together for a long time. Good game to all who played, and we should be watching Shriek very closely, as they will be a top contendor for TWLJ Champion!

(End Report)

Well, that's all I got for you all now, I know it's a lot, but I didn't feel like putting it all in different posts, so it's all in bulk. Hope you enjoy them.

-Voth
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

your reports are 1/2 weeks too late -_-
    1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Your English is at a high school level, at around Gr10-Gr11. You must be 16 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by Voth
        Hope you enjoy them.
        I'm sorry, but i did not enjoy them. :down:

Comment

tough crowd..

pretty good reports, but i would have cared more if they were basing ones
          Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
          apt>yes u can wtf
          apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
          apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
          apt>so i dont miss the toilet
          Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
          apt>na
          apt>ill show you pictures
          apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

I think most of us would za btw good game aganist -f- :up:

Comment

Originally posted by PhaTz
              Your English is at a high school level, at around Gr10-Gr11. You must be 16 years old.
              You sitting there studing every sentence he made? You're probably still in high school.
              fu

Comment

it's not a matter of sutdying, just reading through them.

I don't need to study cig smoke to know he cuts out a lot of letters while typing, plain sight can show me that.
                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Match Report - TWLJ

Elenya vs Pirates

I was playing, for once, s0ul called me up and told me to wake my ass up for a TWL match. I reluctantly rolled outta bed to play this. Umm.... like, some bombs were fired, and then some bullets, and then some people died. I got my ass kicked cause I hate javs.

Pirates won.
                  DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
                    I'm sorry, but i did not enjoy them. :down:
                    If you think you can do any better, be my guest. But I'm going to disregard your comment, because we both know we dislike eachother.

p05

^ Btw I did not enjoy viewing the Pirate smilies. :down:

afk.
                    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10
                    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Working...
                    X