good job jason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good job jason

just wanted to say this publicly. jason <er> ref'd our LD today vs disoblige. the bot lagged out about 1/3 of the way through the game, but jason handled it flawlessly. no bullshit, he instantly reloaded the game, spec'd everyone, scorereseted and started it. wasnt even enough time for whining, everyone was back in safe with a 30 second timer running with the gates about to open before they knew it. good example of how shit should be handled right there.
    There exists a fine line between hard partying and destitution.

agreed, that was well handled by jason.

however not the same can be said about the stability of these "new" bots.

bot lagged out in both our LJ and LD game.
    Displaced> I get pussy every day
    Displaced> I'm rich
    Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
    Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
    Thors> prolly
    Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

It's great that some ERs can manually host games, but I think it'd be best if the bots didn't even lag out in the first place.

Comment

fuck jason!
        Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

It wasn't manually hosted. He just got a new bot and restarted it. Bots are lagging out too often.

Comment

yeah i wish jason was hosting our match yesterday

he didn't leave room for speculation on what was gonna happen... he took charge, and setup the game to go again

he knows what he's doing for sure.

Comment

Thanks for the compliments fellas, but honestly, it was no big deal. I was just following standard procedure. If there's a bot failure, you restart ASAP. That's what I did. :]

Side Note: I've been waiting for years to hear those words, Mayo. I've done nothing but fantasize about your tight, rigid asshole night after night. Let's fuck like two horny, intoxicated, 20 something college students. I'll be the frat boy, and you can be the beer slut. Meet you on the beer pong table at 2am, hot stuff.
              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

o okay
                9:Everett> well with pascone in -f-, our squad standards just experienced a decrease of 150%

Comment

yeah u handled it fine really, not much complaints

im just sad that the bot lagged out in the first place, i was owning , even tho we woulda lost anyway i wish i coulda kept on going that game.

gg jason, nice game synd, no speculation and no whining, liked it.
                  There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

Jase u have no choice but to be mentioned as my favorite host up to date. - I luv you
                    Subspace - Best kept secret in the video gaming world. Let's keep it that way.

Comment

Ya whats up with these bots laggin out so much lately? u had both diso's LJ and LD, Pirates LD, Pallies/RB LB i believe it did. Thats like 4-5 games not counting ones i didnt see. I thought we waited all those months for better bots? I consider better bots to be stable too.
                      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Jason really is the best <ER> to date. He's gonna be in the anals of TW

er, annals
                        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                          I'll be the frat boy, and you can be the beer slut. Meet you on the beer pong table at 2am, hot stuff.
                          because naturally every guy in a fraternity just gets girls (OR GUYS!) drunk and does them raw-dog rectal-style.

cock juggler
                          PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Umm nvm.
                            -L3

Comment

Down With Bots

Comment

Working...
                              X