Diso Basing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diso Basing

this needs to be said, we are being terribly unlucky.

although we lack practice and the teamplay that we used to have, it needs to be said that we are the #6 team overall with more flag minutes, and the #2 in our conference, we just lack coming over in the crucial moments of each game .
    There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

meh, tough breaks.
    There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Why do you post it in here? shouldnt this be in some diso private forum?
      you wash your dirty socks in public now? not in family anymore?

Comment

I agree u guys do get "unlucky" with how games end, but it isnt all about luck. U guys just cant seem to close the deal, or build up a big lead to sit on.
        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by King's Sword
          Why do you post it in here? shouldnt this be in some diso private forum?
          you wash your dirty socks in public now? not in family anymore?
          you can't be serious.

then again, you wouldn't understand.
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

King's Sword is heading up the asshole department since Deluge decided to take his winning personality on over to the ALF camp.

As for the diso basing, i'm not much of a basing fan but i really hate to see what has happened to diso. I hope you guys can win 4 in a row to finish 5-5 or something. That'd be pretty respectable i'd say. Probably not good enough for playoffs, but still a nice way to finish what has been a bad season for you guys. Good luck diso

Comment

Diso is a good base team, they've had some tough breaks. Just hang in there, the breaks will eventually go your way.
              RaCka> how can i get you here
              death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
              RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
              death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

well theoretically if u went 5-5, and half of the teams are going to playoffs, you would have a 50% chance of going to the playoffs. add that to the fact that their current +/- is -12 seconds, and they still have a chance.
                Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                apt>yes u can wtf
                apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                apt>na
                apt>ill show you pictures
                apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

I blame all diso losses on bram's lack of alcohol and mantra's love affair with balls.
                  1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
                  1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
                  1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
                  1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

i agree, tough luck. with one 5 second loss and one 30 sec loss, you guys could easily be 3-3 and a strong playoff contender. shit happens, basing is super competitive this season.
                    There exists a fine line between hard partying and destitution.

Comment

Originally posted by Luckily Yours
                      although we lack practice and the teamplay that we used to have

Yea, we're like France losing to bunch of Greeks. However, I didn't feel sorry for France, cuz fuckers have an all-star team and just slack around not doing shit. Serves them right.
                      Originally posted by Disliked
                      However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
                      when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

I know you too well, korv. You were expecting an answer something along the lines "and you don't?"...Busted!
                        Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                        You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                        There wont be another election for president.
                        Obama is the Omega President.
                        http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

I think Disoblige sucks. The only reason they didn't get stuck on 5 minutes this weekend is because someone felt sorry for them. (Not me)
                          You ate some priest porridge

Comment

in your conference 5-5 could very well make the playoffs, the leading team only has 3 wins or something. Just beat the living shit out of us and the rest of the season is a cake walk. One more time fellas, one more glorious look at the basing machine.
                            Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

Uhm.. but isn't Pallies going to beat the living shit out of diso this weekend?
                              You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Working...
                              X