No announcement yet.

Request for possible rule exemption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of the biggest squadhoppers in the game doesn't like the concept of a roster lock? Holy shit!

It seems like out of all the Shriek players and the three people that were axed from Disoblige, the majority of the players shouldn't be able to play in leagues. It seems like DL and Nether had a shitty relationship with their squadleaders, not to say that Da1 isn't a giant ass, but you guys could have joined a squad you fit into better, or at least weren't interfering with a system that had been around for years (obviously the system wasn't working, but you were clearly interfering with Da1 running the squad into the ground). Decypha apparently never really did anything to aggravate anyone on Diso, but are you really going to make a seperate case for him? No. And then what about the guys on Diso that want to leave, but never got axed? Can we recruit warportal if he wants to jump ship, or would he have to demote himself to a regular player and then have someone axe him? The only guys on Shriek that I really feel sorry for are the guys that hadn't been around on all the previous incarnations of Shriek, and honestly may not have known much about how shitty some of the members are, but it's hard to come up with a dividing line for that, either. It sucks for some people, but I think the rosterlock should definitely stick.
    5:gen> man
    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Nethervoid, I have yet to see you lead a TW squad to the overall #1 place.

Actually, that goes out for undregruond aswell
      Originally Posted by HeavenSent
      You won't have to wait another 4 years.
      There wont be another election for president.
      Obama is the Omega President.
      http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Nethervoid
        You've managed to do in 2 weeks what I haven't been able to do in 8 years of captaining teams and that's run a long standing solid team into the ground!
        see da1, he agrees with you... he HASN'T

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
          One of the biggest squadhoppers in the game doesn't like the concept of a roster lock? Holy shit!

It seems like out of all the Shriek players and the three people that were axed from Disoblige, the majority of the players shouldn't be able to play in leagues. It seems like DL and Nether had a shitty relationship with their squadleaders, not to say that Da1 isn't a giant ass, but you guys could have joined a squad you fit into better, or at least weren't interfering with a system that had been around for years (obviously the system wasn't working, but you were clearly interfering with Da1 running the squad into the ground). Decypha apparently never really did anything to aggravate anyone on Diso, but are you really going to make a seperate case for him? No. And then what about the guys on Diso that want to leave, but never got axed? Can we recruit warportal if he wants to jump ship, or would he have to demote himself to a regular player and then have someone axe him? The only guys on Shriek that I really feel sorry for are the guys that hadn't been around on all the previous incarnations of Shriek, and honestly may not have known much about how shitty some of the members are, but it's hard to come up with a dividing line for that, either. It sucks for some people, but I think the rosterlock should definitely stick.
          Well i personaly dont care that much. I mean i missed almost this whole TWL season by being on a TWD squad. I played about 3 LB games all season. Now im finding my way back into TWLJ bc whipe takes over shriek's spot. I was perfectly fine in whipe w/o TWL. My point is, it seems that there is being alot of problems with this roster lock goin on, and it would probably be ezier and make more sence if u had a different system in. I mean we had a soft roster lock which in the end didnt work, so ppl got screwed into staying on a squad they didnt like bc that came 3 weeks b4 hard lock. Nothing was said that the soft lock was being lifted or nething. Its jsut said now that it isnt being able to be checked. Thats stupid. Now u have a squad thats kicked out of leagues bc of 1 person being a moron. Those ppl are now on the outside looking in. Then you have 3 guys, regardless of how much of a dick some are who were axed by a squad, and now cant get into a new squad for the remainder of the season. Seems to me if we'd just have a waiting period of a few weeks that these ppl could play on squads, squads who start running low on ppl could keep alive. I mean in the years past how many squads died bc ppl left and they had no oen to show up. I justthink there should be a different method. having a complete roster lock is stupid. Yes make a person pay for hopping/leaving a squad, but dont strap them to a squad they dislike for the whole season.

Besides, TWL is only 10 weeks (reg season) so if it was a 3 week wait to play for a squad (eligable) then u could only possibly join 3 squads in 1 season, that would require leaving after 1 game as well. I think that does the trick. Of course u'd have to lock it onc eplayoffs comes so ppl dont all hop to playoff teams.
          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

it's shitty that dl, neth, and decypha got axed right after lock and i sympathize, but it would be dumb to let them play for another TWL squad after the lock because then the rule could be exploited by any yuppie who wanted to leave their squad and join a squad just because they got into TWL.
            Siege TWLD Season 3 & 4
            Light TWLB Season 5
            Syndicate TWLD & TWLJ Season 7
            Syndicate TWLJ Season 9

Comment

There are still ways around it such as what they did, they jioned whipe since we are a tWD squad who are replacing a twl squad. Much like myself who was caught w/ the roster lock, now i get in that way too. I mean its an odd way of looking at it, but eh i guess if u like TWL that much then thast what u do

Same thing suede/veri did w/ asevoimat. And im suprised other shriek ppl didnt do this b4 it is/was to late, but i guess its no biggy considering no replacement squad can make playoffs.
              _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

da1 r so stoopahd
                jee

Comment

I hereby nominate Da1 for the "worst captain of the year award". Congrat's! You've managed to do in 2 weeks what I haven't been able to do in 8 years of captaining teams and that's run a long standing solid team into the ground! You don't have the slightest clue about how to manage players and you have people on your own squad saying you're the problem, good job man!
                  Have we run into the ground yet? no.
                  It's kinda hard to managa players like you and DL isnt it?
                  I kinda agree with da1 ( and other leaderboard members, dont forget this cus its like ur blaming da1 while there were others involved aswell ) that you and DL were axed, however not agree on decy's axing.
                  The main problem with DL and you is that when you say something you say it in bad way. Also when we lose a match we did something wrong and we have to change our playing style, which is dumb. Why not take a loss just for the fact the opposing team was better, had a lil bit more luck with strays 'n stuff or just was in better shape at that point. There always has to be something wrong when we lose, and there has to be whined/shittalked about it in the most harsh ways possible.

Btw, I never EVER said play bram in javs over Decy, not once.
                  No but when you wanne play the line: DL, Da1,Lemon, Nether, desperate against shriek It shows you and DL take personal matters in regard to me in ur judging. ( Didn't Da1 spec after me disagreeing and making a stupid threat? ) You should never ever start over me in that motherfucking Yellow ship O' love. You can now say that what i did was wrong(and it was), but you can also think about what YOU did wrong(i know this is hard for you, but you can do it, i have full *ahum trust in you on this *ahum matter).
                  Also you never ever said play bram in javs over decy, but you did say: play nether over decy. THE ONLY ONE THAT I HAVE EVER HEAR SAYING YOU ROCK IN EVERY SHIP, NO MAKE IT JUST ONE SHIP, WAS: YOU, YOURSELF and Nethervoid (and maybe DL cus ur like gay, eehw).
                  Also this makes clear that da1 did listen to you and specced himself for the sake of the squad, isnt that bad of a captain after all.
                  The reason why you were axed was prolly that even when its shown that other squads have risen above or to the same lvl of diso and when we lose games you cannot stop whining about the things that went wrong or this or that or blahblahblah. Maybe ppl hate it that they have to read half a book when they lost a match... and believe me, that has happened.

Man i make a mess of my posts, now i understand why i always had F's for my english lettres.
                  Last edited by PjOtTeR; 07-01-2004, 04:20 AM.
                  TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
                  TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
                  TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
                  First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

dalandondly, mantra-slider lead squad to #1. Not you. As u see the first time mantra lets u lead the squad alone u do some stupid bullshit. btw wont u coment what I say for a few posts: YOU DECIDED ALONE TO MAKE A DISO DISSOLVE THREAD WITHOUT ASKING. Not a single good squadcaptain does this.
                    1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
                    1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
                    1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
                    1:Vitja> afk
                    1:Underground> haha vit
                    1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

For your record, I was the captain during TWL. Ask mantra, or download, or who ever the hell if you don't believe me, udnergruond.
                      Last edited by Da1andonly; 07-01-2004, 07:24 AM.

Comment

PS. Remember the time, udnergruond, you asked to join diso? I said I'd put up a thread for you - I never did. I knew you would've had NO chance since we wouldn't have benefitted anything by recruiting you.

Comment

dalandondly, normally people when are nervous and have nothing to say they start lying. I'm happy that u had nothing to say so u had to start lying. Everyone knows I'll never leave Sk8. I NEVER played for another squad. You could try that on some squadhopper.
                          PS: no coments on the DISSOLVING THREAD?
                          1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
                          1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
                          1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
                          1:Vitja> afk
                          1:Underground> haha vit
                          1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

LOL udner! Atleast I admit when I have done something I regret, as I already stated that I regret axing decypha. Why don't you admit what you've done, fucking cockjuggler. You were pissed off at sk9 at that time, and asked if you could join. However, I don't lie, and I know that you the next day/the day after that said that you regret asking to join, cause you were just pissed off at that time. Don't lie, you piece of shit.

Comment

who's the strongest out of you two?

Comment

Originally posted by PjOtTeR
                                Also when we lose a match we did something wrong and we have to change our playing style, which is dumb. Why not take a loss just for the fact the opposing team was better, had a lil bit more luck with strays 'n stuff or just was in better shape at that point.
                                Im sry if i dont wait to be lucky in games, i like my teams style to be perfect so that luck, strays and whatnot wont be a factor, losing a game cause of strays is the stupidest thing imho.

Oh and when the other team is in a better shape than u, than i obviously whine that we should prac more. I honestly think everything i whine about makes perfect sense. But i do understand being pointed out uor flaws makes some ppl angry, although ive also always said i dont mind being pointed my own, but i would counter argue if i dont agree. Most people on diso would agree with this. The thing is, i judge others by myself as in "dont do to others wat u wouldnt like to be done to uorself", i could take this if u did it to me, so i figured u guys could take it too.

The truth is some people think that being good 3 years ago makes u good now.
                                There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

Working...
                                X