1.Pallies 5-1
    2.Pirates 3-2
    3.Disoblige 3-3
    4.Shriek 3-3
    5.DragonGuard 3-3
    6.Anicents 3-3
    7.Rapid 2-4
    8.Avalonian 0-5

Wow, now thats one close division. The game that pirates is missing is a match with British Squad. Avalonian is also missing a game against BS. Pallies have basically locked up a playoff spot, as has Pirates who should win there match vs BS. Disoblige, Shriek, DG and Ancients now have to fight over the last 2 spots. The next 3 matchups for each team go as follows:

DISO:Shriek, BS, Ancients (2-1)
    SHRIEKiso, Sk8, Pirates (2-1)
    DG:Rapid, -F-, Avalonian (1-2)
    ANC:Pirates, Melee, Disoblige (1-2)

The numbers behind the 3 matchups is there probable record. The Disoblige VS Shriek game may come into play as a tiebreaker matchup. Diso also has anc coming up as well, and has already defeated DG. Ancients beat DG and hold the breaker, but are yet to play either disoblige or shriek. DG has lost to ancients, shriek and disoblige and are basically eliminated. Shriek has the diso match coming up, as well as the anc match, they've beaten DG thus far. My probable Picks for WEST Seeds are Pallies(1), Shriek (2), Disoblige (3) and Pirates (4).

TWLD Eastern Conference

1.-Final- 6-0
    2.Syndicate 5-1
    3.Grapevine 3-3
    4.Sk8 3-3
    5.british squad 2-2
    6.Alf 1-3
    7.Melee 1-5
    8.Verone 1-5

nothign much interesting going on here. -Final- is already assured a TWLD playoff spot with Syndicate virtually assured one as well. That leaves GV, Sk8 and BS to fight for the last 2 spots. At present BS is short 2 games (pirates and avalonian) and i would assume they'd go 1-1 there, thus making this a 3 way tie. GV will likly go either 3-1 or 2-2 and qualify for the playoffs. BS will probably go 2-4 unless they can beat either Pirates, Disoblige, Syndicate or Grapevine. That will leave the door open for Sk8 who should finish with a record of 6-4 going 3-1 over the next few weeks. Seeds look like -F- (1) Synd (2) GV(3) and SK8(4) as gv holds the tiebreaker over Sk8.

TWLJ Western Conference

1.Shriek 6-0
    2.-Final- 5-1
    3.Disoblige 4-2
    4.Sk8 3-3
    5.Ancients 2-4
    6.Mambo 2-4
    7.Melee 1-5
    8.Hinder 1-5

This division should finish more or less how it looks right now. Ancients won't catch up to Sk8 as sk8 should go 3-1 (6-4) and ancients should go 1-3 or 2-2, niether of which will be enough.

TWLJ Eastern Conference

1.Pallies 5-1
    2.Syndicate 5-1
    3.Pirates 4-2
    4.Grapevine 3-3
    5.Rapid 3-3
    6.DragonGuard 2-4
    7.Tanked 2-4
    8.Elenya 0-6

Again, pretty straight forward. Pallies and SYndicate are basically in already (they may be already in, i didn't bother to check). Pirates will go 1-3 or 2-2, depending on if they can beat disoblige to finish either 6-4 or 5-5. GV will go 2-2 and also finish 5-5. Rapid is the big gun here with a probable 3-1 to come. So, lets assume rapid does go 3-1 and finished 6-4 it'll coem down to Pirates and GV for the last spot. the GV vs Pirates game is two weeks from now and will help to decide most of what will happen. I have them with losses to Sk8 and Pirates, and wins over Tanked and DG. Pirates will have diso, gv, pallies and synd, and there only probable win is over gv. if thats the case they'd have the tiebreaker. However, if Pirates can beat disoblige this week and if gv gets upset by dg or tanked, it won't even matter. The key match is when they play each other though.

TWLB Western Conference

1.Anti-Scrub 5-1
    2.Pallies 5-1
    3.Spastic 4-2
    4.-Final- 4-1
    5.Rejected Basers 4-2
    6.BasingCrew 2-4
    7.Melee 0-6

looking at this to date, nobody has a free ride. A-S could very well go 0-4 (doubtful but possible) to finish a lowly 5-5. I'm going to say that they will beat Incuira though, so they'll finish at least 6-4. They already beat -F- and have the breaker, but they have keymatchups with spastic and rb coming up. Pallies have 2 more or less gimme wins over bc and melee and are basically assured the #1 seed spot. Spastic has a probable 2 wins and at worst will go 2-2 (finishing 6-4) Spastic could very well go 4-0 though and chug into playoffs in the #2 seed spot. -Final- meanwhile has a horribly tough schedule and could go 0-5. A win over Syndicate woudl go a long way for -F- towards ending with a 5-5 record. The only other option is to upset either RB or Mambo. The Rejects are sitting pretty though with 2 wins to come over melee and incuira. call them going 2-2 would put them at 6-4 and have them ahead of -F-. So thats the match ladies and gents. Pallies are already in and A-S at worst could go 5-5 (and have the tiebreaker over -F-). Spastic is probable to go at least 6-4, with a possibility of grabbing the #2 seed with a 8-2. Basically, the RB vs -Final- game should decide which of the 2 will go through. If -F- wins they'll finish 6-4 with RB finishing at worst 6-4 but having lost the breaker to -f-. if RB beats A-S though and beats melee and inc as well, the -f- match won't matter as they'll go through with more wins.

Probable: Pallies (1), Spastic (2), Anti-Scrub (3) Rejected Basers (4)

TWLB Eastern Conference

1.Incuira 4-2
    2.Syndicate 4-2
    3.Mambo 3-2
    4.Shriek 3-3
    5.whiterabbits 2-4
    6.Disoblige 1-5
    7.Sk8 0-6

now this is close. Sk8 is already eliminated from playoff contention and Disoblige is basically out with 3 tough matches to come.

INC:RB, WR, Synd, A-S (2-2 at best, 0-4 at worst)
    SYND:-F-, Diso, Inc, Shriek (3-1 at best, 0-4 at worst)
    MAMBO:Melee, BC, Sk8, WR, -F- (5-0 at best, 3-2 at worst)
    SHRIEK:Spas, Sk8, Melee, SYnd (3-1 at best, 2-2 at worst)
    WR:BC, Inc, Diso, Mambo (4-0 at best, 2-2 at worst)

Probable:
    Inc: 0-4 (finish 4-6)
    Synd:hard to call, probably 2-1 + the shriek game (finish 7-3 or 6-4)
    Mambo:5-0 (finish 8-2)
    Shriek:hard to call, probably 2-1 + the synd game (finish 6-4 or 5-5)
    WR:3-1 (finish 5-5)

Seedings: (i gave the win to shriek)

1.Mambo 8-2
    2.Shriek 6-4
    3.Syndicate 6-4
    4.whiterabbits 5-5
    5.Incuira 4-6

Now, if synd losses to inc, they'd both be 5-5 (making it a 3 way tie at 5-5) INC would have the win over synd but the loss to the rabbits, Synd would have the win over the rabbits but the loss to Inc and wr would have the loss to synd but the win over inc. Meaning it would probably come to +/- (i haven't read the rules)

Current +/-
    Incuira + 22 seconds
    Syndicate - 2 minutes
    wr - 6 minutes

Wr would have the largest increase in +/- having gone 3-1. Incuria would have there +/- go into the toilet going 1-3. All in all it's very probable that +/- will play a factor here, which is kinda cool

So there you have it, that took WAY to long, and my computer has gotten laggy for some reason. Appreciate this
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

7 reads and no replies. I cannot express my outrage
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Yeah, -F- has a tough base schedule. Hopefully we can field our top spiders in the same game--that would be cool. But hey, we're all having fun with base, win or lose. Besides, we're just a "dumb" dueling squad trying to base, right? We're just gonna have some fun basing with the so-called elite base squads and see if we can get some upsets.
      RaCka> how can i get you here
      death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
      RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
      death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

We're all sweating the Spastic/A-S game.
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

nick, i think you forgot about our match vs. sk8 so we almost 6-4 for sure and if we can pull out another win vs rb, spas or inc, well be 7-3 :up:

Comment

It was a good read, Nick. Nice predictions as usual.

Comment

good read

as for a-s.. we have sk8, spastic, rb, inc left for our schedule

sk8 is goin to be a sure win since their starting terr wont even be there
              spastic.. well, some of our starters wont be here.. so i'm sure it's goin to be a lose.. so we are goin to try to get as much flag time as possible
              as for playing vs rb and inc.. if we can do as well as we did vs wr and -f-, we can pull the win. but rb and inc are both strong, and anything can happen between now and then.

btw.. for the match vs rb.. we have a secret weapon. darkchristy will beat coojma up and lock him in the closet, then she will take over and rb will shark her. Then during tight crams, she will 'accidently' tk rb's entire team. OOPS.. did i just say that out loud?
              1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
                TWLJ Eastern Conference

1.Pallies 5-1
                2.Syndicate 5-1
                3.Pirates 4-2
                4.Grapevine 3-3
                5.Rapid 3-3
                6.DragonGuard 2-4
                7.Tanked 2-4
                8.Elenya 0-6

Again, pretty straight forward. Pallies and SYndicate are basically in already (they may be already in, i didn't bother to check). Pirates will go 1-3 or 2-2, depending on if they can beat disoblige to finish either 6-4 or 5-5. GV will go 2-2 and also finish 5-5. Rapid is the big gun here with a probable 3-1 to come. So, lets assume rapid does go 3-1 and finished 6-4 it'll coem down to Pirates and GV for the last spot. the GV vs Pirates game is two weeks from now and will help to decide most of what will happen. I have them with losses to Sk8 and Pirates, and wins over Tanked and DG. Pirates will have diso, gv, pallies and synd, and there only probable win is over gv. if thats the case they'd have the tiebreaker. However, if Pirates can beat disoblige this week and if gv gets upset by dg or tanked, it won't even matter. The key match is when they play each other though.
                In your prediction thread for this week you have us beating disoblige cus we're on a role, now we are losing to them? make up your damn mind nick <3

Comment

BasingCrew is one or two losses away from eliminating the playoffs! Hope to beat WR and Pallies!
                  TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                  TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                  Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                  1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                  4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                  1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

Originally posted by Nethila
                    btw.. for the match vs rb.. we have a secret weapon. darkchristy will beat coojma up and lock him in the closet, then she will take over and rb will shark her. Then during tight crams, she will 'accidently' tk rb's entire team. OOPS.. did i just say that out loud?
                    ahahaha, i can picture this in my brain. laughing irl
                    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I love these threads, Nickname. You are awesome for doing them every week.
                      Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
                      Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Comment

nickname, you're a bad motherfucker- thanks for posting all this shit.
                        Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

Nickname DON'T worry most of us loves your threads at least I do.. They own.. im serious i like to read your threads usually there's no nonsense.. keep on writing.. atleast u have 1 fan.
                          revolt> my girl
                          Golden_Aim> nice lips, i bet she gives u awesome blowjobs
                          Metal Headz> she looks good for bjs
                          Golden_Aim> LOL MHZ
                          Metal Headz> ROFL

1:kesser> MENTION ME
                          1:kesser> MOST KILLS

kess is homo

Comment

I think your Eastern Conference TWLB predictions are totally wrong. Shriek isn't in it.
                            You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera
                              I think your Eastern Conference TWLB predictions are totally wrong. Shriek isn't in it.

tru but it's so new piece of news
                              revolt> my girl
                              Golden_Aim> nice lips, i bet she gives u awesome blowjobs
                              Metal Headz> she looks good for bjs
                              Golden_Aim> LOL MHZ
                              Metal Headz> ROFL

1:kesser> MENTION ME
                              1:kesser> MOST KILLS

kess is homo

Comment

Working...
                              X