No announcement yet.

theres going to be alot of talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well... it'll still be the most intense playoffs ever... at least.

Comment

i like shriek let em play :/
      1:Omnigod> when i look at that pic its more like SADMAN

Comment

Originally posted by a2m+
        Ok well theres going to be alot of talk about what happened and why we were banned from twl but heres the true story.
        I have a tendency to let people join the squad despite skill/activity because I want everyone in the squad to be happy. For instance, I let Veri have suede join because they're friends irl, I let stripes have endgame join because they're cousins irl, I let nimrook have High Templar join because they're friends irl, and I let merce have kitan join because they're friends irl. I wanted everyone to be happy in the squad, allowing others to join to lighten the mood and have fun on chat. Basically in doing this, I figured the squad would be an active, competitive squad all season whereas we had trouble in past twls staying active. When merce asked me if another friend of his could join, I said I didnt mind, and hence, untap joined. I didnt think at the time that it was merce because he acted extremely different, asking questions 24/7 about stuff and was on a bunch of times at the same time as merce. With that, we werent going to let him play in any games or anything because we all thought he was extremely new. So he was on the roster for like 2 and half weeks and didnt play any twl games or anything and was basically hanging around chat like a few others in the squad. This past weekend, however, we had attendance issues and we were forced to play him in both the twlj and twlb, barely showing 5 and 8 to each respectively. Supposedly, after the twl games, people got curious because he did good in both games and he left the roster because he got questioned by staff. Pure_Luck approached me about this matter, and I can honestly say we didnt know about merce being untap until I was approached by P_L.

Now heres the part that really sucks. While I did get to talk to P_L, me and pusher were not able to set up a time when we were both online at the same time to talk about it, and he has more say than pure. That mixed with the whole hating me part makes for a grim decision against shriek :P

and it really sucks because merce was only in the captain spot because we wanted more assistants. Basically he was just a figure head so that we could have 6 active assistants.
        Too bad what happened, A2m. You guys were doing well. But I was just curious, didn't you get suspicious that merce took himself off roster at one point when untap had joined? But when untap got banned, merce rejoined roster? I could be wrong.. but I thought I noticed that.
        RaCka> how can i get you here
        death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
        RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
        death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

uhhh a2m for wr? or is that still a little premature?

Comment

I'm sorry but i don't believe your story at all a2m, i know you and merce are good friends because if you weren't 1) why would untap would have joined the squad? 2) why would merce be captain after all the leave-rejoin he did?

These are things you have to take in considerations.

Comment

Jason is right on this one. Recruit people that you can trust and have common sense. This really blows for shriek, but rules are rules. And we really cant just bend the rules for one squad because people will complain even more. All I can say is why get yourself banned in the most important time of TWs, TWL time.

Comment

regardless of what i say, people arent going to believe me because shriek as a whole has trash talked so much. sort of like a boy who cried wolf situation here. drow, untap was never banned, merce was, and they were on the roster for 2 1/2 weeks straight without either one leaving. yes merce and me are friends, thats why i let him have untap join...i didnt know that it would actually be him
                Dice
                TWLB Champions Season 8
                TWLJ Champions Season 8
                TWLB Champions Season 10
                TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

Well a2m, I'm not going to critisize THIS specific point of your recruitment, but I really sure hope it was worth having all those extra people join as friends, risking your season contention.

Comment

well... merce must have asked to have untap join while he was banned (unless he was psychic and knew he was going to get banned). How did that go down? Because unless merce was really smooth with it, I imagine it would have sounded pretty sketchy... Asking for his "friend" to join from another zone while he was banned in tw and probably wanted to play twl. Unless it went down some other way like he talked to you on msn about it or something.
                    I AM NOT AN ANIMAL

Comment

in a2m's defense, i think it looks a lot worse from the outside looking in, because none of you guys were in the squad to witness the deceptive and convincing shit merce was doing, such as having both names on at the same time, acting in an entirely different personality, etc. i think that most of the shriek members were suspicious at some point, but there is a difference between suspecting and knowing. i know for a fact that a2m's story about letting "friends" on the squad even when they probably will never play is true, because he let my newb cousin endgame on the squad who did nothing but hang out in the chat and go 2-10 in dds.
                      There exists a fine line between hard partying and destitution.

Comment

Well thast all good and fine, probably all true, bc i do know he lets friends on too, but i still think its a to big of a coincidence. I mean why didnt merce just play from his friends computer? Kitan livs near him why didnt he just use kitan's name on kitan's computer. WTF ppl are stupid.
                        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

speaking of coincidence's, cig has left 2 squads that were DQ'd from TWL
                          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

who is merce and what did he do wrong?
                            I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
                              I seriously hate that you guys were kicked from TWL, and I'd love to have you guys stay.

I have nothing against Shriek, I think they really would have added to this season, but I also believe in rules, and I doubt their integrity in this specific issue.
                              Agreed. just too pity
                              revolt> my girl
                              Golden_Aim> nice lips, i bet she gives u awesome blowjobs
                              Metal Headz> she looks good for bjs
                              Golden_Aim> LOL MHZ
                              Metal Headz> ROFL

1:kesser> MENTION ME
                              1:kesser> MOST KILLS

kess is homo

Comment

I think its pretty rational what A2m and Escalate say, besides that Merce was one of the captains of Shriek, so if he wants his cousin to join why would the other captain say no anyways.
                                .: ExquisiteHosting.com
                                .: Website, Reseller & A. Hosting

Roxy :
                                zzz

Comment

Working...
                                X