No announcement yet.

theres going to be alot of talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as already said by a2m, merce wasnt a real captain... just another assistant captain... someone to get TWD games... not a true captain.

Comment

untap was sucha dork, merce was not a dork, so hat why we didn't know it was him, what a fag anyhow.
      There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs
        speaking of coincidence's, cig has left 2 squads that were DQ'd from TWL
        No i havnt :X i was on shriek, left b4 they are now dq'd :X i was on sk8 who isnt dq'd. WTF?
        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Tanked was DQ'd
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Well not really... i mean they are still in TWLJ and i wasnt on Tanked when that happend either.
            _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Some short, random dictionary name on Shriek did good in two leagues? How suspicious is that.

I believe that untap is/was a friend or relative of merce, but I also strongly believe that merce is the type of person that would willingly evade a ban and play on another name.

I'm unclear as to how you can actually prove it was merce playing on the name untap, that's probably a technical question. But the punishment is pretty severe to not be absolutely sure.

All honesty I'm surprised shriek lasted this long. I assumed they would be caught double squadding a long time ago.

See ya in TWLJ championship final.
              1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
              1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
              1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
              1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

Im assuming the name "untap" was playing from merce's computer in them TWL games. Im guessing thats how they knew it was him so to say. SO even if it was his relative/friend or whatever then he is suppose to notify TWL staff b4 hand I konw this happend to me last season and all i did was notify push and he was fine with it.
                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

WTF how dos he play from same cp''computier, ismt it IP BANM<?

wWTFFFF
                  I AM NOT AN ANIMAL

Comment

I believe he was banned on the name "merce' at his friends house which is diff comp/ip then his home computer. Thats why all he had to do was change names. Thats why he put untap on roster at his house then. He just never removed merce from the roster. Just alot of stupidness went into his thinking. I mean 1) he sho0uldnt of got banned on the name merce mid TWL season. get banned on a different name so u can still evade and play on merce. 2 ) go to a friends house and play the game. I mean Kitan lives close, go to kitan's house and use kitan's name.
                    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Merce hasnt even reached puberty yet. 'nuff said.
                      :fear:

TWLD Season 11 Champion ~ Stray
                      TWLD Season 7 Champion ~ Syndicate
                      TWLJ Season 7 Champion ~ Syndicate
                      TWLJ Season 5 Champion ~ Elusive
                      TWL Season 4 Champion ~ Siege
                      TWL Season 3 Champion ~ Siege

TWEL Season 1 Winner
                      TWD Season 1 Winner ~ Elusive

Comment

Dy your avatar is on par with mine, sexy
                        ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                        Failure teaches success.
                        . â–²
                        ▲ ▲

Comment

suckers

that's what you bitshes get for axing me! HAHAHA INSANE! :eek:

Comment

Originally posted by Carbon
                            that's what you bitshes get for axing me! HAHAHA INSANE! :eek:
                            so you were in some way responsible for the shriek/merce incident?

Comment

He means that was payback to the squad shriek since the squad axed in sometime in the past.
                              _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Shitty deal Shriek. Squadding with jackasses is risky business. Alas my past experience would lead me to believe there's no way in hell a2m knew about or had anything to do with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X