No announcement yet.

shriek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm here to make it to finals and defeat the Sokuchai who killed my father many moons ago. Cue sad flute music and cut into anime scene of parents being killed Tarantino style.

And for all you white japanese nuts, I made the word sokuchai up so dont go flipping through your dictionarys spazzing out plz
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Let the fatass talk. He has lots of TWL experience... erm.
      1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
      1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
      1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
      1:Vitja> afk
      1:Underground> haha vit
      1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

im gonna visit ur house ROFL :up: ROFL one of the funniest thingsy i ever heard.
        Makelele> whos camping
        Sumpson> mitch
        KiAN> Mitch mind not camping?
        Lemar> mitch
        Mitch> shut the fuck up and get in

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs
          I'm here to make it to finals and defeat the Sokuchai who killed my father many moons ago. Cue sad flute music and cut into anime scene of parents being killed Tarantino style.

And for all you white japanese nuts, I made the word sokuchai up so dont go flipping through your dictionarys spazzing out plz
          hahahahahaah
          There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

Obviously im not in this TWL nor do i care about winning much really. I agree with u eph that there is differences in what is and isnt fun for different ppl. But from what i hear on every other thread TWL is for the best of the best! and so on and all that other shit. I aint a racist man, nor am i really racist in game. I might say "n**" or something on a chat to someone once in awhile but just for a laff here or there, and to ppl i konw arent affected by it. Now if someone said it to me irl i'd probably care a little, but since i know ppl like merce are only like 14 or 15 and probably huge nerds it dont affect me. I just feel that some ppl take the whole racism in game a little to far. If u dotn want to hear it then ignore that person, most ppl dont say it that much, and most arent all that bad with it, but im not gonna get into the whole Racism arguement again

Underground, yes i think i do have my fair share of TWL games and experience in TWL. I'd probably have to say i had alot more then u too. That has nothign to do with this post tho. I was telling foobarz that TWL is suppose to be for the best squads in TW and shriek was clearly one of those regardless of how cocky/how much shit they talked and how much racism they used. ur just mad at me that i left Sk8. Grow up a little u dotn have to follow me around now too. Bigger things happen in this world then me leaving a squad.
            _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Working...
            X