No announcement yet.

As we approach Week 7 ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope this turns into another lunch vs the world thread.
    http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

We seem to have a lunch vs the world thread round 4 starting up.

Comment

lunch you suck! omg dont bench me
        the price is right, bitch.

Comment

It's not worth getting into ridiculous arguments on this forum.
          - k2

Comment

yes

yes it is
            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

ummm.....it was just a joke, please don't team up on me.......
              -L3

Comment

Originally posted by lunch3
                u suck incuria, my grandma can burst ur ass before u can even say mary poppins.
                €!

(1€ = 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 USD)
                You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by K2Grey
                  It's not worth getting into ridiculous arguments on this forum.
                  yeah whatever dorkfuck - donatello is the best ninja turtle, asshole. that's all there is to it!

i bet you think master splinter is the best! splinter isn't even a fucking teenager NOR is he a turtle...jesus christ k2grey i can't believe you would say splinter is the best...that's like saying your favorite care bear was that homosexually active lion with the goofy voice. is he a care bear? NO!!! HE'S A FUCKING LION!!!

man k2grey i got you backed into a metaphorical corner with the ninja turtle argument..anyway what are your thoughts on the matter?
                  PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl Jam
                    yeah whatever dorkfuck - donatello is the best ninja turtle, asshole. that's all there is to it!

i bet you think master splinter is the best! splinter isn't even a fucking teenager NOR is he a turtle...jesus christ k2grey i can't believe you would say splinter is the best...that's like saying your favorite care bear was that homosexually active lion with the goofy voice. is he a care bear? NO!!! HE'S A FUCKING LION!!!

man k2grey i got you backed into a metaphorical corner with the ninja turtle argument..anyway what are your thoughts on the matter?
                    Fuck you, Leonardo is the best, Donatello's staff is just so lame compared to the swords.
                    6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                    3 league vet

Comment

Actually, I would agree that Donatello is the best ninja turtle Unless you have neat armor a staff > sword.
                      - k2

Comment

Since it was a kids show and couldn't have blood, the only things that ever got stabbed were those little robotic mice. Donatello got all the real action since he used a blunt object. Plus in the NES game he was the most baddass cheater with this duck and poke attack, and thats what really counts anyways.
                        SIGNATURE PROTEST: KEEP THE SHORT FFS

Comment

Working...
                        X