TWLB confuses me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Divine Rides
    Div Rides> so what's the haps with the cup Acid= this is getting a little ridiculous

Acid> well I figured if I just ignored it and put it off long enough, most of the squad would dissolve or people would forget that there is basing in tw

Div Rides> don't you understand that there is a large population of people that like basing the best, and feel that the TWLB season was incomplete

Acid> well since I personally am not interested in basing or basing playoffs I decided it was best to do what I think is right

Div Rides> I think it's ridiculous that someone as detached from the inner workings of TWLs as you are, especially TWLB, is in charge

Acid> well you're using too much common sense Rides

Div Rides> I've really done my best to not complain too much, but you have to be fucking kidding me- you don't read the message boards, you don't talk to squads or squad leaders- you just dissappear for large chunks of time, return with cryptic 3 sentance news updates that end in "sorry i'm in a hurry I will finish this later" and then vanish again for weeks at a time

Acid> I told you about the roster restrictions- i want to wait

Div Rides> and I told you to at least put the first set of matches up so people know this shit is still happening - you really need to pass power off to someone since you are not capable of completing the TWLB season

Acid> you americans and your playoffs

Div Rides> what the fuck does that have to do with anything?

Acid> nothing, i just thought it might add to your frustration with me

Div Rides> for the love of fuck- someone take over for acid
    i hardly think you'd get that amount of information and time out of the fucker. so inaccurate.

Comment

Originally posted by brookus
      Why don't the teams involved just work together to setup a playoffs if it means so much? Do we really need Acid? Why don't the squad captains work with one another to schedule the first round for next weekend (Sept 28/29). With Myth's bot, we really don't even need a host, except to start it (although the match time would have to be changed, I think).

With Light and Shriek dissolved, the matchups would be :

Disoblige vs Onix
      Pallies vs Paladen
      Anti-Scrub vs Cripples
      whiterabbits vs No Surrender

It should be fairly simple for these teams to work out a time to play, just like a scrimmage. Post the winners to the forum and we go from there. In three weeks we'll have the champion. I'd say if a squad didn't want to participate this way, then they just forfeit and can just wait for the real cup (that will probably never come).

Just a thought. Frankly, I'm just anxious for TWD-B to get started when things may actually run smoothly.

llater,
      Tony
      Can do. Talk to me No Surrender.

Comment

BUMP

Hey Acid, the kids want their MTV.
        Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Rides
          Div Rides> so what's the haps with the cup Acid= this is getting a little ridiculous

Acid> well I figured if I just ignored it and put it off long enough, most of the squad would dissolve or people would forget that there is basing in tw

Div Rides> don't you understand that there is a large population of people that like basing the best, and feel that the TWLB season was incomplete

Acid> well since I personally am not interested in basing or basing playoffs I decided it was best to do what I think is right

Div Rides> I think it's ridiculous that someone as detached from the inner workings of TWLs as you are, especially TWLB, is in charge

Acid> well you're using too much common sense Rides

Div Rides> I've really done my best to not complain too much, but you have to be fucking kidding me- you don't read the message boards, you don't talk to squads or squad leaders- you just dissappear for large chunks of time, return with cryptic 3 sentance news updates that end in "sorry i'm in a hurry I will finish this later" and then vanish again for weeks at a time

Acid> I told you about the roster restrictions- i want to wait

Div Rides> and I told you to at least put the first set of matches up so people know this shit is still happening - you really need to pass power off to someone since you are not capable of completing the TWLB season

Acid> you americans and your playoffs

Div Rides> what the fuck does that have to do with anything?

Acid> nothing, i just thought it might add to your frustration with me

Div Rides> for the love of fuck- someone take over for acid
          1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
          1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
          1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
          1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

Working...
          X