WTF gay scheduler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF gay scheduler

rapid vs dg in twld- we each proposed 1 time, rapid 1pm east sunday, dg 1pm saturday, we made more proposals of 1pm sunday then they did of 1pm saturday, yet the time was made for 1pm saturday, fucking faggot scheduling.

Originally posted by Violence
    rapid vs dg in twld- we each proposed 1 time, rapid 1pm east sunday, dg 1pm saturday, we made more proposals of 1pm sunday then they did of 1pm saturday, yet the time was made for 1pm saturday, fucking faggot scheduling.
    if a squad puts a proposal for saturday, they always win
    Originally posted by Kolar
    My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
    ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

show up and beat them down 2:1 on their own time slot like we did to BS last week when this happened to us

Comment

Sat matches really suck, it never feels right the buzz just isnt there. Pallies V diso this weekend i predict a 200 crowd
        Makelele> whos camping
        Sumpson> mitch
        KiAN> Mitch mind not camping?
        Lemar> mitch
        Mitch> shut the fuck up and get in

Comment

nah, not 200, don't forget the euro 2004 final is at the same time.

Comment

Actually I doubt any euros will be there.. ffs its PORTUGAL FIRST WIN
            1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
            1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
            1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
            1:Vitja> afk
            1:Underground> haha vit
            1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

ENG should have won port have a shit penatly spot.
              Makelele> whos camping
              Sumpson> mitch
              Lemar> mitch

Comment

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Don't like the scheduled times? Then decide on a time. All scheduled times are set within the TWL parameters.

-PUSH
                Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

I dont think everyone should be allowed sunday matches i liek something to watch on sat but dont like playing myslef. Maybe we could start some sort of entertainment such as weael dueling where they fight in a small arena Slicer V rion.
                  Makelele> whos camping
                  Sumpson> mitch
                  Lemar> mitch

Comment

Bullshit, Czech got robbed.
                    fu

Comment

The final is going to be sooo bad Greece, i mean GREECE comon. just retire and give England your place.
                      Shame on greece, shame on you.
                      Makelele> whos camping
                      Sumpson> mitch
                      Lemar> mitch

Comment

Originally posted by THE PUSHER
                        I've said it before and I'll say it again. Don't like the scheduled times? Then decide on a time. All scheduled times are set within the TWL parameters.

-PUSH
                        Isn't this sort of unfair though? If the squad that wants Saturday at 1 PM refuses all of the other squad's Sunday requests, they know that they'll get Saturday.
                        5:gen> man
                        5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

ok, we each wanted a different time, we proposed more then them, yet they get exactly what they want, VERY FAIR. gg dg u win by forfeit.

Comment

Stop whining. Get your ass to the arena and play them. Life isn't fair buddy. You get some good brakes and some bad brakes. You so happened to get on the worse part of it.
                            ~
                            the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Like Hero* said, you can get great European brakes, or you can get horrible GM brakes. It's up to you to choose your car and persue it, not The Pusher.

Comment

Working...
                              X