As TWLB comes to a close....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Windreaper
    I think we've done this at least million times before, but here we go again:

It's Brookus and Warportal who really stand head and shoulders above the rest of us imo. This is just a personal opinion and perhaps a bit biased (brookus is the terr I've been playing with the most including my fellow squadmates [Utopia, Louis, M_M]) so feel free to complain mates.
    I disagree with you that brooks and warp stand head and shoulders above the rest, you must not have watched PALLIES VS DISBOLIGE WEEK 10.

my top three terrs

1.Mythrandir-Amazing terr to play with. Maybe no one notices his skill because he only playd 5 of our games or somehintg like that. Perhaps the reason i think hes #1 is because i play with him. But when you play with this guy, you see him do shit you didnt think possible. He playes extremely well under pressure, and is the only terr I've ever known who can adjust in the middle of a game so quickly and efficiently. He gives me a lot of time in the flag room to set up, and plays his best at all times.

2.Warportal-Even tho he is backed by an army of basers, he still has mad skillz. He is one of the hardest terrs to kill, and whenever i do kill him i get this warm fuzzy feeling inside. Great terr, still ranks high in my books.

3.Brookus/Buckaroo Banzai- I think brookus is an exceptional ter and will only get better and bettter over time, but i disagree with everyone when they say he played with a shitty team and took them to the top. His team had excellent spiders, a good jav, and good sharks. not exceptional sharks, but not much worse than anyone elses. But ill still give him his props, because he ahd a kick ass season. Buckaroo is a kick ass terr, and can play with the big boys any day of the week. He was our main terr at the beginning of the season, and can still perform exceptonally, if given the chance.

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
    Asia Minor> maybe not
    Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
    bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
    bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
    bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
    bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

If hes talking about just TWLB then...

Brookus
      Warp
      Mitch

(Would have Myth, but lack of playing time)

If hes talking about skillwise... These 4 all seem the same for me.

Warp Brookus Myth and Mitch
      :yawn:

Comment

I believe Mythrandir was the only terr to go deathless in a match. Even though he played onix, it's still an accomplishment.
        Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

i had 0 deaths in 28 minutes vs. onix. then 2 deaths in 2 minutes. FU SHARK SHRAP WHEN IM IN LOWER LOUNGING AROUND
          1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
          1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
          1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
          1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

Zlatan scored twice yesterday
            Originally posted by Tyson
            There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
            Originally posted by HeavenSent
            Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
            Originally posted by Izor
            Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Project
              i had 0 deaths in 28 minutes vs. onix. then 2 deaths in 2 minutes. FU SHARK SHRAP WHEN IM IN LOWER LOUNGING AROUND
              wasn't that against no surrender?

Comment

Originally posted by HellzNo!

3.Brookus/Buckaroo Banzai- I think brookus is an exceptional ter and will only get better and bettter over time, but i disagree with everyone when they say he played with a shitty team and took them to the top. His team had excellent spiders, a good jav...
                WRONG
                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Kookie

WRONG
                  Yah, A-S doesnt have a good jav.
                  :yawn:

Comment

Originally posted by Tobe

Yah, A-S doesnt have a good jav.
                    agreed we have a fucking tk monster!

Erathia killed by: Nickname
                    Adman killed by: Nickname
                    Fruitang killed by: Nickname
                    There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

I think warportal is the best terr because mantra sharks for his team. He has to be a really good terr to dodge the misplaced mines from mantra being repped at him.

Comment

and don't forget Jonazn.
                        And if miau sharks he has to be EXTRA GOOD! (for nookie reasons)
                        There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

ryan
                          Originally posted by Tyson
                          There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                          Originally posted by HeavenSent
                          Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                          Originally posted by Izor
                          Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                          X