Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sk8 to be banned from TWL (double squadding issue)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're supposed to try the save before everyone makes a fool out of you.
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
      You're supposed to try the save before everyone makes a fool out of you.
      He was made a fool long before this.....Can neone say Pallies Videos?
      Originally posted by Tone
      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Wait...

Original post by Stabwound : Why would they be banned from TWL? He is only a "player" on the roster, and the worst punishment for being a doublesquadding "player"-- as opposed to a captain-- is that the player in question is banned for the rest of the season, and their squad forfiets all games that the doublesquadder played in during the week the offense was discovered. Your squad will only be banned from TWL if it's a captain that is doublesquadding.
        Wait did he play in the Defiancy v sk8 game o.0
        Skynrd>All come to twbd2
        Escales Dante>NO!
        Skynrd>All come to twbd2 to get shavings by Ray J
        Escales Dante>Im so in!

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer
          Mitch i would like to speak to u through the words of the greatest Fag to ever set foot to God's green Earth.....Justin Timberlake......"Cry me a River....oooooooo Cry Me a River" Due to the fact that i dont know any other lyrics from that song....Ill leave it at that

or maybe its due to the fact that there are no other words in that song....
          What maneuver could possibly be smoover?

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
            i always pick people who are under-valued and facing squads that particular week that they are heavily favoured to beat.

for example: when you were facing Melee, i wanted to pick you but i didnt know what name you'd be using. so i picked neither. you ended up using the non-zh name and got 9-5 and raised your value a nice amount yah givin' it a "test drive" thx again
            omg, i did that too. i got blood in lj and he faced some poor squad, he went 9-6 and still lost 9$. WTF

Comment

Working...
            X