Clear All

Originally posted by Awesome
    a s...for...TWLJ
    I gotcha, awesome. :up:
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

This is another good reason why I say that optimum squad efficiency goes about with only 1 captain on squad.

As far as an idea about how to prevent this type of issue, and to make replacement squads appreciate their spot, like Awesome said, or take it seriously, a rule should be set forth that upon replacing a dropped squad, the replacement squad acknowledges it's competence and agrees that upon shortliving it's replacement task (dropping out, forfeiting, etc), the squad becomes void from participating in the following TWL season, as well as any other squads made by the current captain(s) on the squad.
      Awesome> i'm 20.. and definately bigger than you... where do you live, if i ever take a vacation there i'll come beat you up 7:Ripper> hahah
      7:destroy> he'll come to smash you with his keyboard
      7:death row> lol keyboard. must be thug =(((
      7:LofTy> Rofl Drow

Sika> 5:Rich> i went bowling with lofty irl

death row> just throw in a disclaimer: drunk lofty, cannot be responsible for drunk lofty's opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Lofty
        a rule should be set forth that upon replacing a dropped squad, the replacement squad acknowledges it's competence and agrees that upon shortliving it's replacement task (dropping out, forfeiting, etc), the squad becomes void from participating in the following TWL season, as well as any other squads made by the current captain(s) on the squad.
        wouldn't matter... replacement squads will still drop out simply because they know they dont have a shot at the playoffs.

it's an unsolvable problem.. you can keep coming up with these far too in-depth solutions but it wont work unless they have something to play for other than just "twl experience"

Comment

Dynasty wasn't much of a dynasty, huh?
          5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
          5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
          5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

oooo diss
            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Paladen should go for LD and LJ. They have pretty good players as well as a large team, and a loyal squad (at least 5 people will to show to a match)
              the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Hero*
                Paladen should go for LD and LJ. They have pretty good players as well as a large team, and a loyal squad (at least 5 people will to show to a match)
                Yeah true, but didn't they deny the invites to TWL this year?

Comment

So I heard, pan, but the word on the street is that they'll be returning next year..
                  Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                  You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                  There wont be another election for president.
                  Obama is the Omega President.
                  http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

I wish them good luck then. If they could only climb up from that last place in the ladder first...
                    5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                    5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                    5: Da1andonly> =((
                    5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                    5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                    5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

paladen is a truly amazing squad, I'm sure a lot of awesome players would go from their squad to paladen to help em out. And only few people that join paladen actually leave.
                      I AM NOT AN ANIMAL

Comment

Originally posted by Pan
                        Yeah true, but didn't they deny the invites to TWL this year?
                        how did they get an invite? they weren't in the playoffs last year and they were one of the squads that was in twl at the start of season 6 and dropped out of all the leagues in the early weeks causing a need for a replacement squad in all 3 leagues. I'd like to see Paladen go for it and compete instead of just being there for the sake of existing for x # of years.

PS: In advance, Sorry KJW, wasn't trying to insult your squad.. please don't flame.

Comment

At least Assvomit has showed in their games. So lets give some credit to that squad, they didn't wuss out like some of the others.
                          RaCka> how can i get you here
                          death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                          RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                          death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Originally posted by death row
                            Assvomit
                            Thank God! I thought I was the only one reading that.
                            5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                            5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                            5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
                              dynasty was dead again for the third time since last twl within a few days of it's resurrection. cig smoke, co-captain with ravage it seems, left them (wtf? a captain leaving his own squad right before their chance to get in twl? :eek: this is so unlike cig smoke)

attack seems like a good squad but i think it'll go inactive after they stop dd'ing 30 times a day and it'll be the end of that. i give it 2 months, which should be good enough for a twl replacement squad. hope they do well, gl
                              I'll have u know that Dynasty was announced dead AFTER i left. Plz get ur facts strait b4 u try to make me look like an idiot. I know that u have a thing for me, u know the thing where u read every post i make then try to make an ass out of me? Yes im sure im not the only one to notice it. U do it to other ppl to. Atleast get ur facts strait b4 u comment on something. Dynasty wasnt really started till after TWL neway. It was just suppose to be us guys who arent in TWL joining and hangin out till others ended TWL, then ravage went MIA so it went down the drains.

Attack would be a good replacement for TWL, except that there best pilots couldnt play TWL anyway. Alot of them are ex-shriek who were on shriek's roster after the hard lock, along with nether and a few others. SO unfortunatly they wouldnt be a good fit.

Edit: i was only co-captain to help accept ppl on the roster and stuff. No recruiting was done by me and none would of been. That was all ravage's job.
                              Last edited by Cig Smoke; 07-19-2004, 01:11 AM.
                              _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

OMG i thought this was saying slash from Guns n roses died just as well it was only the squad got my hart going there
                                Cat: You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? 'Hey man. You threw the stick, you go and get it yourself, I'm busy. If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?'

Comment

Working...
                                X