Suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blast
    I don't understand why Siege would want to win under controversial circumstances.
    they've been comfortable with it all season
    plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

what do you say to the next league having really no rules at all, none for scheduling as an example. the same round games don't really have to be on the same weekend, just axe the rules and get squads with reasonable people on the league. and if someone can't adjust but abuses the lack of rules, axe them from the league. crome doesn't really discuss scheduling with the rest of us all that much, just gives us the times. but i don't think we should bend from the rules for this match, cripples might cry.
      jee

Comment

Sat 05:00pm Onix (Golden--Knight) Need Saturday

Sun 05:00pm Siege (Crome) You had your way last week and look what happened. Be reasonable. Everyone in the U.S. works on Saturdays, and some even work on Sundays, im sorry.

Sat 05:00pm Onix (Golden--Knight) I had my way cause we had to flip a coin. Earlier in the season, Light got their way due to a coin flip against us. If that is what needs to be done to confirm a time, that's fine.

i have to work on sat. and so do some other siegers
        sunday = $

Comment

Originally posted by code
          Sun 05:00pm Siege (Crome)Everyone in the U.S. works on Saturdays, and some even work on Sundays, im sorry.
          Crome> since we work on saturdays and sundays, it'll have to be on friday sry thx

Crome> O SHIT I MEANT MONDAY SORRY GUYS.. anyway ill just take the win
          'vet' is the new 'newb'.
          sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Originally posted by Louis XV

Crome> since we work on saturdays and sundays, it'll have to be on friday sry thx

Crome> O SHIT I MEANT MONDAY SORRY GUYS.. anyway ill just take the win
            lol. tru dat
            RaCka> how can i get you here
            death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
            RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
            death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

yea, that was hilarious. Get your squadders to laugh at your posts.

haha =|
              "The strong move quiet, the weak start riots"

Comment

I'm not on his squad and I found it rather funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel
                  Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel
                    I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

how's your foot taste, droo?
                      plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

Working...
                      X