lj week 10 -> schope vs banzi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Miku19
    It's schope's little "I want big rivals" thread.

BTW: I need a rival too
    BTW2: OMFG, RANDEDL I HATE YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART, I'M GONNA TEAMKILL YOU TO DEATH NEXT WEEKEND!
    you are going down my rival.
    Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
    Philos> there is something about you
    Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Someone ban C-V0LT for being a moron.
      Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
      i just wish it was longer
      Originally posted by Cops
      it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

CYLOR UR AVATAR SUCKS BUDDY

IVE MADE MINE, IF U WANT I CAN MAKE U ONE WITH NO CHARGE...
        8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
        8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
        8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
        8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
        8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
        8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

if one wasnt a shit newbie and the other wasnt a washed up vet this rivalry might have been fun.
          There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

I bet Luckily Yours sucks his own dick to boost his ego, how else could it be so high?
            Subspace - Best kept secret in the video gaming world. Let's keep it that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Luckily Yours
              if one wasnt a shit newbie and the other wasnt a washed up vet this rivalry might have been fun.
              Don't talk shit to people you have never seen play. They are both good players...

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
              1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
              1:Freeze> LOL FAR
              ---
              5:waven> freeze
              5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
              5:waven> you state your business with sanji
              5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
              5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
              5:waven> and i will talk to ease
              5:Freeze> LOL
              5:waven> that's how things work around here
              --
              1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Canockout
                I bet Luckily Yours sucks his own dick to boost his ego, how else could it be so high?

You're just jealous because you're not flexible enough.
                http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
                  You're just jealous because you're not flexible enough.
                  LMAO, I concour. Or maybe he took out his bottom ribs so he could? :eek:
                  the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by IceStorm
                    Don't talk shit to people you have never seen play. They are both good players...
                    Lalalalalaaa.. I'm pretty FUCKING SURE he's seen them play.
                    6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                    3 league vet

Comment

damit those caps schedule the lj game at the same time Brazil's soccer team is going to play vs argentiva on american cup final match !!!
                      8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                      8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                      8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                      8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                      8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                      8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Working...
                      X