Nicknames Hot/Not..Bullshit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Mitch
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by TajaUk
      Show me one thread where any member said we can make playoffs, no one has ever said that, we knew our limits, total bullshit and lies. I dont mind anyone having opinions but making up shit to back them up rattles me.

His whole section about us is bullshit, he cant have even been at the game or he would have know we had 3v5 coz one lagged out, and if he read up a little more he would have realised half the squad was away/working and this was expressed to people before the game. So to assasinate the squad on half truths and things he clearly knows nothing about is pointless. To question why we are in TWL again shows me how little he knows.

The hot or not section should be for those that show 5 first teamers and still get raped like most games this weekend.

Are you suprised 3 casual BS players with no TWL experiance only got 10 kills vs 5 gv players? really?

I do not feel the need to scroll through the last 4 pages on this board finding where it was said, but it was, get over it. Secondly, stop crying like a little bitch because you guys sucked, it happened, get over it. I was unware i "assassinated" your squad, but good on me for doing it without even leaving my country. My bullets are awesome.

All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
        I do not feel the need to scroll through the last 4 pages on this board finding where it was said, but it was, get over it. Secondly, stop crying like a little bitch because you guys sucked, it happened, get over it. I was unware i "assassinated" your squad, but good on me for doing it without even leaving my country. My bullets are awesome.
        Your a liar, no one said from our squad we would/could make playoffs. I should know because I defended and read thru every BS bashing thread.

No ones crying like a bitch I just dont like liars, people who cant get their facts right and people pretending to be cool. Shit talking about lesser skilled squads for no other reason then to make rand and one or two others laugh is pathetic. But I am sure you would prefer squads like Alf etc to take our place.

Case Closed.

Comment

As much as I don't agree with you guys being on the hitlist for Nickname's Not section this week, I don't think you should get all that upset about it. People have been on the recieving end of bad critism before, it's just opinion. You can't make a hot/or not section without at least SOME opinion. Let it go acid, it's not worth it.

Comment

No ones crying like a bitch .

actually, I think maybe you are. Your team got stomped, whether it's because you didn't show up or not isnt' very important. Nickname's assignment was to write an article about someone that sucked last weekend and that's what he did.

it's just a stupid artical that represents one guys opinion, why get all freaked out?
            http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

I know we sucked, we got raped I accept that, it really does not bother me one bit we lost 50-10, its only 1 loss. TWL matters alot to some people, BS is doesnt, still we try best and hope we can win a few games.

His lies and stuff that actually didnt happen I dont like and get upset at. Thats the difference.

Comment

would you shut the hell up taja, you're such a crybaby. As soon as anything is said about you're precious squad you just come to the forums and whine like a crybaby, and then flame anyone that expresses a different opinion than yours. You are one annoying fuck.
                I AM NOT AN ANIMAL

Comment

The annoying thing is that your poor performance vs. GV fucked us (Sk8) over. If GV loses against Synd (which they probably will), we and GV will be tied on points so the tiebraker will be +/-. Due to your utterly suckyness GV now has a +44 lead. If we are lucky GV loses by 50-40 against Synd narrowing the lead to +33, but as we are playing Slash, a squad that wont show and get a forfeit win of 50-25, Grapevine will beat us by an utterly annoying +8. 4th spot in our conference faces Pallies while 3rd faces Disoblige.

So fuck you brits
                  :wub: GammaHydroxyButyrate :wub:

Comment

Acidmouse.. seriously stfu.. b4 TWL started u were all fired up about u guys will do well and shit.. and that u guys can beat most of the TWL squads.. and see what happened.. losing almost every fuken game and spec and ask for a replay when u guys were getting raped by Pirates.. now u are whining about what NN wrote about u guys after that rape GV gave u? come on man.. he was ASKED to write a fuken article.. and he can write whatever the fuk he wants.. if u dont like it.. then dont fuken read it..
                    9 TWL Titles - 5 TWLJ 3 TWLD 1 TWLB

4:Akuun> Did Neth tell u about his Sims game?
                    4:Nimrook> No?
                    4:Nethila> omfg.. i have babies with your girl in Sims!
                    4:Nimrook> ooo.. well i understand Neth, it's not your fault that u cannot make real ones.. cause u were born like that.. i guess u will have to make babies in your Sims game
                    4:Akuun> ROFL
                    4:Akuun> Hahahahahaha
                    4:Thundermare> Neth = owned
                    4:Nimrook> lol

3:Zell> popped boners a couple of times, couldnt aim at the cue ball

Comment

Originally posted by Horny Elf
                      The annoying thing is that your poor performance vs. GV fucked us (Sk8) over. If GV loses against Synd (which they probably will), we and GV will be tied on points so the tiebraker will be +/-. Due to your utterly suckyness GV now has a +44 lead. If we are lucky GV loses by 50-40 against Synd narrowing the lead to +33, but as we are playing Slash, a squad that wont show and get a forfeit win of 50-25, Grapevine will beat us by an utterly annoying +8. 4th spot in our conference faces Pallies while 3rd faces Disoblige.

So fuck you brits
                      i thought you get 50-0 for a forfeit win.

edit: im sure you get 50-0 for a forfeit win.
                      There exists a fine line between hard partying and destitution.

Comment

Originally posted by Nimrook
                        losing almost every fuken game and spec and ask for a replay when u guys were getting raped by Pirates..
                        We didnt ask, the rules meant a reply was required as the bot died and the host couldnt manually run the game. Not Bs fault. Get the facts right before you spout shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Nimrook
                          Acidmouse.. seriously stfu.. b4 TWL started u were all fired up about u guys will do well and shit.. and that u guys can beat most of the TWL squads

I believe he's been saying the exact opposite the entire time... he knew BS was going to only win 1 or 2 games. He just felt they deserved the spot in TWL and for some reason all you guys took that to mean he was saying they were going to win twld or something. He's still an ass, but yeah.

Comment

Thats correct, we played down our chances and stated winning 3-4 games would be a realistic goal. But sadly most people who play TWL cannot grasp that logic and interpret as something different.

Nim falls into this trap of not understanding and says the first thing that enters his head exactly what most other people have said. and Nim I can write anything I wont in response to any lie that has been told, just like anyone else can. Maybe we shoulda just cheated like your squad?

WE SIMPLY STATED WE DESERVED OUR SPOT in TWL.

This has been proved correct by the standard of all those disolved squads that have gone thru TWL this season and spoilt it.
                            Last edited by TajaUk; 07-20-2004, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Your a liar, no one said from our squad we would/could make playoffs. I should know because I defended and read thru every BS bashing thread.

No ones crying like a bitch I just dont like liars, people who cant get their facts right and people pretending to be cool. Shit talking about lesser skilled squads for no other reason then to make rand and one or two others laugh is pathetic. But I am sure you would prefer squads like Alf etc to take our place.

Case Closed.

Except that last week, I ragged on Alf numbnuts.

EDIT: and nobody is syaing BS doesn't deserve the spot they have. They'll be back next year and thats a good thing, but only showing 4 not only fucks your team, it fucks up the +/- and other teams (see the SK8 GV situation) and to lose by 40 kills, well thats probably a record. I hope you're aware of that.
                              Last edited by Nickname; 07-20-2004, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Gv will win vs Syndicate and everybody will be happy!

PS: Forfeit wins are 50-25, forfeit losses are 0-50
                                6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                                3 league vet

Comment

Working...
                                X