Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
    1:Hercules> im level 90
    1:Hercules> in 9d
    1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
    1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

Originally posted by TajaUk
      People predicted we would only win two games, so we are going to form, we were never gonna beat Gv anyway so whats the biggie. We can easily finish the season with 4-5 wins which aint bad for a squad that so many spent thread upon thread on saying we cheated are way to twl.
      something about this bothers me as being a horrible excuse. if everybody gave up before games they weren't predicted to win, we wouldn't need 10 weeks in a season. . .

that game was totally a record. . . i hope

and yea, sk8, remember you were the lucky recipients of shriek dissolving, i wouldn't be quick to blame brit squad. and what makes you so sure syndicate will beat us?
      Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
      Philos> there is something about you
      Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Originally posted by Miku19
        Gv will win vs Syndicate and everybody will be happy!

PS: Forfeit wins are 50-25, forfeit losses are 0-50

:up: Keep hope alive...btw I'm kinda "Hot" ..GG
        "I'm a fucking walking paradox, no I'm not
        Threesomes with a fucking triceratops, Reptar
        " - Tyler the Creator
        Yonkers video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSbZidsgMfw

Comment

I Guess The Not Writer Has To Be "soft", Else He Will Make Too Way Many Enemyz Heare
          8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
          8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
          8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
          8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
          8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
          8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Originally posted by Escalate
            i thought you get 50-0 for a forfeit win.

edit: im sure you get 50-0 for a forfeit win.
            9.2 Game Scoring and Results
            9.21 If a game ends by result of a forfeit, the losing team will be given a score of 0 wins and 50 losses. The winning team will receive a score of 50 wins and 25 losses.

Although i wish you were right
            :wub: GammaHydroxyButyrate :wub:

Comment

My opinion is that these features on the web site are EDITORIALS and people need to stop reading them as 'fact'. Perhaps there should be a "Hot Staffer of the Week" and a "Not Hot Staffer of the Week" too? Imagine the fun that could be had with that!

Comment

Originally posted by Randedl
                something about this bothers me as being a horrible excuse. if everybody gave up before games they weren't predicted to win, we wouldn't need 10 weeks in a season. . .

that game was totally a record. . . i hope

and yea, sk8, remember you were the lucky recipients of shriek dissolving, i wouldn't be quick to blame brit squad. and what makes you so sure syndicate will beat us?
                Need i remind YOU what happened in Round 1 of this magnificent season? Besides, you didnt play them either :P
                Last edited by Horny Elf; 07-21-2004, 11:05 AM.
                :wub: GammaHydroxyButyrate :wub:

Comment

we played pallies, you played asevoimat.

i think i know which one would be an easier game to get a decent +/- against.

we beat you week 1 by doing no more than just playing our game.
                  Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                  Philos> there is something about you
                  Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Originally posted by schope
                    I Guess The Not Writer Has To Be "soft", Else He Will Make Too Way Many Enemyz Heare
                    If i cared about making enemies, i wouldn't have accept the position.

EDIT: my english is just awful. "accept the position" what the fuck is wrong with me.
                    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Plain and simple:

If you don't like the stupid article, don't read it.
                      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

I'm sorry, but saying "If you don't like it, don't read it" to the person you are attacking in the article is just stupid. I guarantee that almost anyone that says something like that would try to defend themselves too if they were labelled the "not" player of the week. I'm not going to say that the people that are put in the "not" thing are always undeserving of it, but to rag on people that are trying to defend themselves is just bullshit. Usually the "not" player of the week would feel bad enough already that they lost the game that they played in, which is why people get so angry about it after being ridiculed on the website about it too.

On another note, I like the way Nickname did the "dishonorable mentions"; he just went through the games and listed the people that did bad. I think that might be the better way to go next year if this column is run. Just list out the people who did bad, the people who did great, and maybe a few tidbits about squads dissolving or pulling off huge upsets. It would be a lot less biased, and you wouldn't piss people off so much. If someone does bad, you show it in the article. You don't have to make fun of them and laugh at them.
                        sdg

Comment

I have to respectfulyl disagree stab. I think any bias does make it fun, and finding everybody who did poorly (and there was a lot) took me over an hour, and that was for only 2 out of 3 leagues.
                          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Its not really a big deal dude. its not like many people read twl site.. lol i only have 50 posts on forum.. lol im becoming a forum whore when im banned fuck man.. but seriously hot or not section is defitnally a not
                            there losers of the week -Piston thats my hot or not section

edited: why do i never make sense when i write. seriously i just babble about incoherant nonsense.. im like awesome but gay.. but more awesome.. fuck this shit im out.. hot or not no one reads bs 4 life
                            I AM THE KING OF SUBSPACE AND TRENCHWARS

Jz> I'LL EAT YOU ALIVE
                            Jz> FRUITY
                            Piston> stfu u eat cats.
                            Piston> azn boi
                            Jz> cats tastes like shit
                            Jz> dog tastes good tho

Orgazmo <3's j00

Comment

pallies should have been the not squad stupid.

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
                              Asia Minor> maybe not
                              Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
                              bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
                              bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
                              bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
                              bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral
                                My opinion is that these features on the web site are EDITORIALS and people need to stop reading them as 'fact'. Perhaps there should be a "Hot Staffer of the Week" and a "Not Hot Staffer of the Week" too? Imagine the fun that could be had with that!
                                best post
                                8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                                8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                                8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                                8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                                8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                                8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Working...
                                X