Nicknames Hot/Not..Bullshit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stabwound
    I'm sorry, but saying "If you don't like it, don't read it" to the person you are attacking in the article is just stupid. I guarantee that almost anyone that says something like that would try to defend themselves too if they were labelled the "not" player of the week. I'm not going to say that the people that are put in the "not" thing are always undeserving of it, but to rag on people that are trying to defend themselves is just bullshit. Usually the "not" player of the week would feel bad enough already that they lost the game that they played in, which is why people get so angry about it after being ridiculed on the website about it too.

I wholeheartedly disagree. I would very much like to read about how I was the "not" player of the week.
    http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

omg, i lost the game for us ava in week 7 vs apllies and i didnt get even a mention on the not player of the week (4-8). lol and i'd like to say that im gonna do all i can to get brits to lose their next 2 games!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by King's Sword
        omg, i lost the game for us ava in week 7 vs apllies and i didnt get even a mention on the not player of the week (4-8). lol and i'd like to say that im gonna do all i can to get brits to lose their next 2 games!!!!
        avo are like the shit on my shoe.

Comment

Originally posted by TajaUk
          and british squad is like the shit on the shoe of twl?

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
          Asia Minor> maybe not
          Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
          bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
          bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
          bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
          bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

Originally posted by TajaUk
            Did we ever lost a game 50-10??? i think not.. even with 3 ppl playing... so stop saying shit about us plz. You are lucky we didn't face the same squads as you did. I'd say Avalonian had the thoughest schedule of all the weak squads in twld.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch
              Nickname, you're an asshole.
              YEAH! ASSHoLE!

Comment

What a harsh thread, y'all should have let taja say his piece, and a mod should have deleted this a long time ago. - It's trash talk purely.
                Subspace - Best kept secret in the video gaming world. Let's keep it that way.

Comment

Working...
                X