No announcement yet.

BasingCrew's next Basing League Season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BasingCrew's next Basing League Season.

Hey there,

League has almost ended and BasingCrew is already planning re-orginisations for next league. This post might be a bit early but players are already planning on leaving their league squad and thinking of what squad they should join.
    We will squadkick some of the current members (the ones we can not trust on staying with us for another long period) and recruit some new players.
    Our roster will have 18 players (10 spiders, 4 sharks, 2 terriers, and 2 javelins) when it is ready to practice for the next Basing League, we are trying to get this roster set within a month.
    We are thinking of having a half roster from Usa+Canada and a half roster from Europe, then set a time of day for each timezone to have all players come online to have a TWBD practice match we are not sure about this, have to see wich new recruits we can get, it is already kinda balanced at the moment.
    We want a small roster because this way each member gets to know eachother and become a group of players wich are loyal to their squad and will stick to it for a long time. This way players also get to know eachother on the field, each player also has their own ship (their best, and specialiased) wich is good to get better within a team.
    We are looking for 3 new spiders, 1 new shark, 1 new terrier and 1 javelins wich are friendly to other squadmembers, and are planning on playing next Basing League with us. If you think you can not follow these standards don’t bother asking to join us.

If you are interested in joining contact me in game, You can reply to this post by saying how stupid you think it is.

Greets,

Sumpson
    Only the loyal count.

BasingCrew.
    Last edited by Cra; 07-23-2004, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sumpson
      Hey there,

We are looking for 3 new spiders, 1 new shark, 1 new terrier and 1 javelins wich are friendly to other squadmembers...
      YES YES I AM GONE!
      TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
      TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
      Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
      1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
      4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
      1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

The basingcrew seemed to get alot of respect faster than most new squads that come out.. Keep up the good work :up: . .basers

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
        1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
        1:Freeze> LOL FAR
        ---
        5:waven> freeze
        5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
        5:waven> you state your business with sanji
        5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
        5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
        5:waven> and i will talk to ease
        5:Freeze> LOL
        5:waven> that's how things work around here
        --
        1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

just my advice, tell me to shut up if you want...

dont try so hard, You'll never keep a solid roster for months at a time (except maybe during TWL if you're lucky). You'll hopefully have a solid core of loyal members, and then some guys around the edges that come and go. That's natural and healthy for a squad.
          http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

10$ they'll dissolve
            I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

I Wanna Base !

Recruit Me When Chance Kicks My Butt From Sex
              8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
              8:I Hate Cookies> aĂ­ quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
              8:I Hate Cookies> aĂ­ todos mudaram repentinamente de opiniĂŁo falando q eu era um pedĂłfilo
              8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
              8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
              8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Originally posted by schope
                I Wanna Base !

Recruit Me When Chance Kicks My Butt From Sex
                Mits the only one that kicks people..

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
                1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
                1:Freeze> LOL FAR
                ---
                5:waven> freeze
                5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
                5:waven> you state your business with sanji
                5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
                5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
                5:waven> and i will talk to ease
                5:Freeze> LOL
                5:waven> that's how things work around here
                --
                1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

Originally posted by IceStorm
                  Mits the only one that kicks people..
                  mit doesnt have balls to kick me owned mit
                  8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                  8:I Hate Cookies> aĂ­ quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                  8:I Hate Cookies> aĂ­ todos mudaram repentinamente de opiniĂŁo falando q eu era um pedĂłfilo
                  8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                  8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                  8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

no room for warbirds? guess i'm on the outside looking in. . . again.
                    Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                    Philos> there is something about you
                    Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Originally posted by Randedl
                      no room for warbirds? guess i'm on the outside looking in. . . again.
                      Ever heard of Greg Wyard? (spelling?)
                      7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                      7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                      7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                      7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                      1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

i offer my sharking services if desired by your squadron of subspace pilots
                        What maneuver could possibly be smoover?

Comment

Originally posted by Sumpson
                          Hey there,

We will squadkick some of the current members (the ones we can not trust on staying with us for another long period) and recruit some new players.
                          Ooo, the old "You are fired!" "You can't fire me, I quit!" routine..
                          Originally posted by paradise!
                          pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
                          1:Reaver> HALP
                          1:Reaver> HELELP
                          1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
                          1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
                            just my advice, tell me to shut up if you want...

dont try so hard, You'll never keep a solid roster for months at a time (except maybe during TWL if you're lucky). You'll hopefully have a solid core of loyal members, and then some guys around the edges that come and go. That's natural and healthy for a squad.
                            It's alright thanks for the advice.

We like to play competitive and become better. I think it is possible to make a whole squad out of a solid core, since we have such a small squad roster. We will see what will happen tho, this is what our goal is.
                            Only the loyal count.

Comment

Gl to that sumpson and the rest of BC! ive also heard TWL Season 8 is starting in December :eek: or near there anyways
                              the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Working...
                              X