Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sumpson
    Hey there,

League has almost ended and BasingCrew is already planning re-orginisations for next league. This post might be a bit early but players are already planning on leaving their league squad and thinking of what squad they should join.
    We will squadkick some of the current members (the ones we can not trust on staying with us for another long period) and recruit some new players.
    Our roster will have 18 players (10 spiders, 4 sharks, 2 terriers, and 2 javelins) when it is ready to practice for the next Basing League, we are trying to get this roster set within a month.
    We are thinking of having a half roster from Usa+Canada and a half roster from Europe, then set a time of day for each timezone to have all players come online to have a TWBD practice match we are not sure about this, have to see wich new recruits we can get, it is already kinda balanced at the moment.
    We want a small roster because this way each member gets to know eachother and become a group of players wich are loyal to their squad and will stick to it for a long time. This way players also get to know eachother on the field, each player also has their own ship (their best, and specialiased) wich is good to get better within a team.
    We are looking for 3 new spiders, 1 new shark, 1 new terrier and 1 javelins wich are friendly to other squadmembers, and are planning on playing next Basing League with us. If you think you can not follow these standards don’t bother asking to join us.

If you are interested in joining contact me in game, You can reply to this post by saying how stupid you think it is.

Greets,

Sumpson
    Reason #1 not to join BC: I suck ass
    Reason #2: U have never heard of me
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer
      Reason #1 not to join BC: I suck ass
      Reason #2: U have never heard of me
      lol squeezer =\
      TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
      TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
      Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
      1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
      4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
      1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

Originally posted by schope
        did they reject you dyers

j/k bro ;D
        Dude, who are you again?

*Think that you see the last line of your quote here.*
        Jason> God said, "Heh, I'm gonna give Eve some nice titties."
        Dyers eve> God wanted me to have nice titties?
        Superstar> Yes eve, he does want you to have nice titties. To bad he placed them on the wrong spot. Cup C size balls.

---------------------------------------------------

Greetz Dyers eve

Comment

he's a javer

1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
          4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him

Comment

he's the one always kicking my ass in .?go javs cause of his weird dodging moves
            BasingCrew[dot]com

Comment

Originally posted by Ass
              he's the one always kicking my ass in .?go javs cause of his weird dodging moves
              i think he/she is a DSB'er, because when he javs, he does do weird jav moves, all he/she does is use boost then shoot bomb, dsb style $

Comment

Mooo good season BC

Comment

thanks, once again it's because our FRIENDSHIP IS FIRST!

Comment

Working...
                  X