No announcement yet.

Pallies' roster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didnt read all posts, but I know that it has been said in the beginning of the league that captains just have to send in their list of players (35 max) of people who will be allowed to play TWL.
    .: ExquisiteHosting.com
    .: Website, Reseller & A. Hosting

Roxy :
    zzz

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Canockout
      LOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLL @ this thread, nice one golden_aim, this will be on top 5 of most hilarious threads cept one thing - wheres the punch line?

just another way to try and get into playoffs I guess, sad sad sad thread.
      He still makes a valid point. The TWL ops either need to scrap the roster cap rule or start enforcing it. Otherwise all the rules are just as lax and meaningless.
      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK K
        Last edited by Crazy Canockout; 07-23-2004, 05:22 PM.
        Subspace - Best kept secret in the video gaming world. Let's keep it that way.

Comment

why don't you faggots lay off golden_aim. This is not a thread attempting to get into the playoffs? Golden_Aim isn't on the forums much and noticed that pallies had more than 35 people and posted about it. He's a cool guy and he isn't stupid enough to try to get pallies kicked out of TWL. Look at every single post after the first one, he apologized because he didn't know the rules weren't being enforced and tried to end it. But you still get assholes like swimkid flaming him and rapid when we don't have a thing to do with it. Seriously golden_aim isn't attempting to get into playoffs, he can barely string together a sentence in english for god's sakes, much less make a thread trying to disqualify the most powerful squad in tw.
          I AM NOT AN ANIMAL

Comment

OMG! This is AWFUL! SOMEBODY KICK ALL THE TWL SQUADS BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!
            6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
            3 league vet

Comment

Granted bob, and sorry golden_aim
              Subspace - Best kept secret in the video gaming world. Let's keep it that way.

Comment

Pallies are following the roster limit. Assistant captains count as players, captains don't fall under the 35 limit. So really they have exactly 35. Read the rules before you post something stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob (SRB)
                  why don't you faggots lay off golden_aim. This is not a thread attempting to get into the playoffs? Golden_Aim isn't on the forums much and noticed that pallies had more than 35 people and posted about it. He's a cool guy and he isn't stupid enough to try to get pallies kicked out of TWL. Look at every single post after the first one, he apologized because he didn't know the rules weren't being enforced and tried to end it. But you still get assholes like swimkid flaming him and rapid when we don't have a thing to do with it. Seriously golden_aim isn't attempting to get into playoffs, he can barely string together a sentence in english for god's sakes, much less make a thread trying to disqualify the most powerful squad in tw.
                  most of the comments directed at golden_aim were regarding the fact that he wasn't objectional and singled out pallies, thats all.
                  Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
                  Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Comment

Originally posted by triceratops
                    most of the comments directed at golden_aim were regarding the fact that he wasn't objectional and singled out pallies, thats all.

objectional?
                    http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

objective?

Comment

Let's move this thread to "Useless crap"

Comment

Originally Posted by Bob (SRB)
                          I don't know... only one or two of his comments sound like aplogies to me. The fact that he singled out Pallies of all the squads that did not meet the requirement of whatever that TWL rule is, I think he owes a serious apology to Pallies. I really don't have anything against Rapid, just Golden_Aim himself/herself. I guess I just got offended when I was the only one who showed up to the TWLDM game when my squad has 39 people rostered, meaning... STOP PLAYING WOW FFS.

Comment

Originally posted by swim
                            I don't know... only one or two of his comments sound like aplogies to me. The fact that he singled out Pallies of all the squads that did not meet the requirement of whatever that TWL rule is, I think he owes a serious apology to Pallies. I really don't have anything against Rapid, just Golden_Aim himself/herself. I guess I just got offended when I was the only one who showed up to the TWLDM game when my squad has 39 people rostered, meaning... STOP PLAYING WOW FFS.
                            I happen to have a job, sorry my parents aren't rich doctors who are able to buy me body kits for my (4th) acura and let me stay at home all day playing starcraft and eating fortune cookies.

yea, i went there.

Comment

sdg

Comment

Originally posted by triceratops
                                I happen to have a job, sorry my parents aren't rich doctors who are able to buy me body kits for my (4th) acura and let me stay at home all day playing starcraft and eating fortune cookies.

yea, i went there.
                                Body kits are cheesy.

And yeah, I'm at work too.
                                http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Working...
                                X