No announcement yet.

Pallies' roster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think E.B. stands for elongated boner.
    Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
    i just wish it was longer
    Originally posted by Cops
    it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

last i checked there was something about emailing a list of 35 from your twd roster if you had more than that. . . i don't know or care.

come next season i think this should really fix this. if you are a twl squad then i think you should be held more accountable. this is another stupididy behind the twd system in that twl relies on twd?? if you want to be a fun squad and goof around, go for it, but there should be no reason to even need 35 people to play 3 leagues.
      Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
      Philos> there is something about you
      Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

My team is FUN!
        Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

l0l. thanks for bothering to reply all those nerdy comments.
          revolt> my girl
          Golden_Aim> nice lips, i bet she gives u awesome blowjobs
          Metal Headz> she looks good for bjs
          Golden_Aim> LOL MHZ
          Metal Headz> ROFL

1:kesser> MENTION ME
          1:kesser> MOST KILLS

kess is homo

Comment

Originally posted by swim
            I don't know... only one or two of his comments sound like aplogies to me. The fact that he singled out Pallies of all the squads that did not meet the requirement of whatever that TWL rule is, I think he owes a serious apology to Pallies. I really don't have anything against Rapid, just Golden_Aim himself/herself. I guess I just got offended when I was the only one who showed up to the TWLDM game when my squad has 39 people rostered, meaning... STOP PLAYING WOW FFS.

Sorry but there was allready a thread including other squads, I just didn't want to reply to that thread because it was too old to get noticed. Now I made a new thread and I was sure, that it would get noticed.
            revolt> my girl
            Golden_Aim> nice lips, i bet she gives u awesome blowjobs
            Metal Headz> she looks good for bjs
            Golden_Aim> LOL MHZ
            Metal Headz> ROFL

1:kesser> MENTION ME
            1:kesser> MOST KILLS

kess is homo

Comment

whatever rule thingies you guys throw at us we'll just change it and be done with it.. or better yet, not change it at all just break it and have no one do anything about it! we are the gods of subspace
              jee

Comment

this is getting BORING.
                Originally posted by Kolar
                My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
                ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Originally posted by Due
                  this is getting BORING.
                  Totally, so much more boring than threads about ALF.
                  sage

Comment

Originally posted by Blood
                    whatever rule thingies you guys throw at us we'll just change it and be done with it.. or better yet, not change it at all just break it and have no one do anything about it! we are the gods of subspace
                    This may be true. It's just too bad that you're not going to win any of these league thingies.

Comment

the poor mallies lost their mall privlages and can only stay on the forums.... how sad

Comment

i think the bottom line is bz totally crushed golden_Aim's stupid thread close this piece, case closed.
                        Last edited by Mayo Inc.; 07-25-2004, 12:54 AM.
                        Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Working...
                        X