Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLJ 23 Team Spark

spark

Destruct - Solid support jav who plays smart, and won TWDT, aswell as high elim rankings.

Assembly - aka (cloth) has come back to full activity, easily supporting his team, and dominating javelin veteran lineups from multiple squads

Beast - same as Garen, but two time TWDT semi Finalist, one time TWDT Champion

Amnesti - solid javelin who has won TWL, if his breathes, and working inhaler is available to him, he can decimate nearly any foe with calm focused movements.

Garen - one of the top elim players from last year proving his dominance of utilizing a very agressive play style approach similiar to Children

Solid mid range javs, expect them to have upset wins vs some top tier squads. RANK: B-

I can't wait to see what this lineup can potentially do, see you all in twl! Beast & Cloth - Spark captains.

Last edited by Beast; 04-28-2020, 02:37 AM.
    2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Beast - is absolutely dog shit and might be one of the worst players left in the zone
    Geio> Down to chill and play that
    Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

Lol random, and you suck at jav.shhh!
      2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

i'm expecting a 5-10 average from god tier beast. 1 million pubbux any takers?
        shaun> would u wash ur sheets and blankets if a chick squirted on it

RaCka> steadman is cross eyed, fat, balding, etc..... but his finger tips are talented in the javelin department..................

Mattey> real talk half the dudes in thailand hotter than the avg american woman

zeebu> what is that one documentary where the one kid kills another kids parents and feeds them to him in a chili for not growing pubes fast enough?

Comment

Shouldn't you at least be in the top 10 of the JD ladder to get a B- rank and maybe also win against good squads without the help of borrows

Comment

Originally posted by Singer View Post
            Shouldn't you at least be in the top 10 of the JD ladder to get a B- rank and maybe also win against good squads without the help of borrows
            http://twd.trenchwars.org/?v=stats&l...&sortby=ladder I mean i'm sitting at 1230 solo ranking... but yeah I see your point, and what you describe can be said for anyone, and I wouldn't even utilize the current twd stats because squads still changing so much, people use borrows a quite a bit, most the time we dont even have borrows, or played full top lineup, it's a prediction thread, I would do the same for all other squads, but their rosters are not finalized. We all have till friday to finalize rosters, and lots of old players coming back to help shake up the competitive scene of twl as well.

Comment

not sure what the algorithm is but it doesn't make much sense that the top 2 rated javs on that page both have an extremely negative k:d
              Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

Originally posted by Beast View Post
                Lol random, and you suck at jav.shhh!
                I’m just fucking with you beast ❤️

Comment

Originally posted by Geio View Post

I’m just fucking with you beast ❤️
                  lol big meanie! I know I suck but i'm still better then t0ma!

Comment

Hahaha good ole t0ma!!!

Comment

UPDATE: It's looking grim after week one, Spark with an 0-2 start, God tier Beast leading the way with a combined 4kills 20deaths & 2team kills what a losing machine! That's all for this week folks! Tune in next week for more god tier beast scores!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by olde View Post
                        UPDATE: It's looking grim after week one, Spark with an 0-2 start, God tier Beast leading the way with a combined 4kills 20deaths & 2team kills what a losing machine! That's all for this week folks! Tune in next week for more god tier beast scores!!!!
                        pretty much.

Comment

lol olde... ruthless

Comment

olde, for someone of your skill level and capabilities, reviving this thread to just to beat Spark while they're down is pretty unwarranted. Demoralizing the captains of a mid-tier squad who are taking the time to show every Sunday and add to TWL competition is so beyond fucked up.

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure View Post
                              olde, for someone of your skill level and capabilities, reviving this thread to just to beat Spark while they're down is pretty unwarranted. Demoralizing the captains of a mid-tier squad who are taking the time to show every Sunday and add to TWL competition is so beyond fucked up.
                              No it's not. Trashtalk always been part of game, specially when one of their players were talking about one of our players past twl scores in pub during a game yday.

Spark always been trolling around ppl and squads, during a JD they didnt approve borrow and didnt wanna cancel match, we had to play 4 vs 3 whole game and still win, they deserve it.
                              TWLD 2016 Champion
                              TWDTD champion x 3
                              Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

Working...
                              X